No announcement yet.

Hammer beats Shields

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hammer beats Shields

I think Hammer beat Shields..too technically sound. She's only missing the left hook, but everything else is spot on. Her uppercuts, the punch that dropped Shields, are a thing of beauty. As a American, my money is on Hammer for the kill.

I can't wait to bet on this fight...the odds makers will make Shields the favorite, I'm going to make a killing.

Women boxing is weak at this point, however Hammer and Cecilia are a step or two above the rest, two skilled fighters, Claressa is imo too wild and lacks power, to put things in perspective, Hanna Gabriels was knocked the **** out by Castillo and then she dropped her again in the rematch, despite Shield being even bigger, she couldn't drop Gabriels.

Comment

Originally posted by Queen_Leia View Post
      I think Hammer beat Shields..too technically sound. She's only missing the left hook, but everything else is spot on. Her uppercuts, the punch that dropped Shields, are a thing of beauty. As a American, my money is on Hammer for the kill.

I can't wait to bet on this fight...the odds makers will make Shields the favorite, I'm going to make a killing.
      Let's be real here... they aren't going to let Shields lose in the US with the amount of hype they've been giving her and there's no way Shields ever leaves the US.

Comment

Hammer is a bum.

Gabriel’s and Shields both whoop her.

Comment

I agree with you. I think Hammer will beat her. Shields is the about the most arrogant and biggest bragging boxer, male or female I have ever seen. She must have said she was the greatest woman boxer in history at least a dozen times on that show. It isn't true and saying it over and over won't make it true. If Shields is that good others will say it and it's better if others say it and not her. She is good but not half as good as she claims to be. She isn't a big puncher and has failed twice now to knock down an opponent she hit over and over with her best punches.

Comment

Originally posted by kidbazooka View Post
            Hammer is a bum.

Gabriel’s and Shields both whoop her.
            Maybe so but I will also bet on Hammer to beat Shields. Shields is in the pros now and the best pro boxers are a hell of a lot better than anyone she fought in the amateurs. Hammer is a champion too and we will see who's a bum when the fight is over.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
              Maybe so but I will also bet on Hammer to beat Shields. Shields is in the pros now and the best pro boxers are a hell of a lot better than anyone she fought in the amateurs. Hammer is a champion too and we will see who's a bum when the fight is over.
              Agree with shields not being much better but hammer is you’re typical weak female boxer just plain weak and average.

like I said Gabriel’s also whoops her imo.

Comment

Shields needs to tighten her hooks and choose her punches better to beat Hammer. I see Hammer winning by decision from jabs.

Comment

Working...
                X