Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A point on Canelo hair testing: what's your opinion?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Testing the hair 3 weeks later. What a joke.

Comment

Originally posted by stealthradon View Post
      Canelo’s hair grew longer from the Feb press conference to his appearance press statements about the meat contamination. They grab everything from the root. If there were any tampering with his hair they can view the consistency up to the root to the end. Opposing forces, if any, would want to still claim Canelo as a “cheat,” but all of industry initially reciprocated meat contamination.

#48 fans trying hard to prove Canelo a cheat and rooting for Paulie, yet Paulie cried as Pac The Godfather of cheating. You’d think they’d discredit Paulie, but as usual they filter out only what they want you to believe.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockybigblower View Post
        I believe his DNA came back leprechaun.
        I knew it!

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
          Yep. Canelo's mom got "slipped a Mickey" back in the day.

Mickey McDougal to be exact.
          A bit of culture here, I think Canelo's parents are "gallegos" ie Spanish migrants coming from north of Spain (Europe).

I read it once and I noticed it since my grandma is from there too.

I think they call his fighter brother "el espanol" too in Mexico for that reason.

You got few redheads in north of spain since there is some gaelic heritage there, why the name "Galicia" of this spanish part.

Technically yeah, Canelo is white european, just like Joshua is black nigerian, even if at the end of the day Canelo is a true mexican before anything else and Josh is a straight Londoner.

Comment

Originally posted by BillyBoxing View Post
            A bit of culture here, I think Canelo's parents are "gallegos" ie Spanish migrants coming from north of Spain (Europe).

I read it once and I noticed it since my grandma is from there too.

I think they call his fighter brother "el espanol" too in Mexico for that reason.

You got few redheads in north of spain since there is some gaelic heritage there, why the name "Galicia" of this spanish part.

Technically yeah, Canelo is white european, just like Joshua is black nigerian, even if at the end of the day Canelo is a true mexican before anything else and Josh is a straight Londoner.
            Red hair gene can be found in many races around the world, including bushmen from Australia. That means the gene comes befor any red Nordic theory. Canelo’s brothers and family aren’t gingery like Canelo. It just shows the frequency and difference when having more children. You can even find North Korean or Mongols with red hair that looks awkward. Doesn’t mean they are “white European.”

But this is all fun to regurgitate because it has nothing to do with hair testing.

Comment

This has been discussed to death already but I feel that the hair test only bolsters the meat claim because the amounts were never large enough to leave any evidence. That means, it was unlikely that he used performance enhancing levels of the substance.

Comment

Originally posted by stealthradon View Post
                You don't know how hair tests work. That's the joke.

Comment

I think that there is always a way to bribe someone and I'll leave it at that.

Comment

I suspect all top boxers.

I suspect pretty much all pro athletes, particularly when they are at the very top of the sport, and when there are millions upon millions of dollars to be made.

Comment

Filthy, cheating, money-grubbing ccok-a-roaches.

Comment

Working...
                      X