No announcement yet.

Online boxing games

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Online boxing games

Purchased an old xbox 360 last week primarily for the fight night series. Anybody know if any of these are still working online??? if not is there any boxing games that are currently working online?

The Fight Night Champion servers were still open a few months back when i played.

Comment

Originally posted by BodiesInFlight View Post
      The Fight Night Champion servers were still open a few months back when i played.
      Did they close?

Comment

Originally posted by OctoberRed View Post
        Did they close?
        I wouldn't be surprised to see them down.

Comment

Been looking into whether it is possible to run it on own server rather than through ea's if it has closed. Apparently it is for any games that can play local multiplayer. Might have to get my geek hat on and get it set up.

Comment

Originally posted by OctoberRed View Post
            Did they close?
            I was saying it was still working last time i played a month or two back. Not sure about now.

I always just played career with a friend of mine over and over again, thought i'd try online as i thought i was pretty good at this point. I got absolutely schooled and stopped by every opponent. I felt like Rod Salka in a sea of Garcia's

Comment

Originally posted by BodiesInFlight View Post
              I was saying it was still working last time i played a month or two back. Not sure about now.

I always just played career with a friend of mine over and over again, thought i'd try online as i thought i was pretty good at this point. I got absolutely schooled and stopped by every opponent. I felt like Rod Salka in a sea of Garcia's
              I just played online a few weeks ago. The servers are still up, I believe. I'll check later today.

I didn't have to wait at all for opponents, but only at HW. I had to wait a few minutes for a MW fight and I couldn't get an opponent at LW at all.

But yeah, I got my ass kicked too. I got a career ending beating in like 4 out 5 fights. (I got a lucky flash KO win in one fight).

Comment

i used to play a boxing game on xbox

Comment

Originally posted by barmy_tosser View Post
                  i used to play a boxing game on xbox
                  What was the name?

Comment

Working...
                  X