No announcement yet.

Jordan B. Peterson destroys feminist leftist on Channel 4

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jordan B. Peterson destroys feminist leftist on Channel 4

The craziest thing is, after seeing how every single person on the internet say that he destroyed her and laugh at her, Peterson suggested to Cathy to redo the whole interview in a polite manner and put it online, she refused it, thinking that she won the debate so there's no need for it. He turned her into an internet meme.

It happened a couple of weeks ago, Jordan Peterson is getting more popular than ever. The whole time she was intentionaly missinterpreting his claims, the whole interview is gold:

That is one logical mfer. He's like Sam Harris if he had charm & didn't talk about religion so much. Tread lightly with him. This dumb person with a p#ssy shoulda known better.

There are a bunch of JRE episodes with him as a guest if anyone wants to go down the Peterson rabbit hole. All of them are gold for one reason or another usually.

Can't f#ck with a logical argument.

Comment

Checkmate supreme.

When you make a point and all you get back is a bunch of stammering, the debate is over.

Comment

That dude is as sharp as it gets

Comment

Hahahah that was brilliant. Just watched the whole thing. I don't think she was genuinely that stupid but realised she was outgunned and resorted to name calling whilst disregarding all of his explanations. I did feel sorry for her but then again she started the 'interview' like she had a point to prove. Thst decision to do that might have seriously damaged her career

Comment

They live in their own Little bubble.

Cathy Newman is probably still going around accepting High-Fives for the spectacular job she did in destroying Jordan Peterson.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
              There are a bunch of JRE episodes with him as a guest if anyone wants to go down the Peterson rabbit hole. All of them are gold for one reason or another usually.

Can't f#ck with a logical argument.
              Yeah, true. He's killing the leftists softly whith logic and facts while staying respectful. It's not a suprise his IQ is 156. Really intelligent and really good-hearted fella. Recently I watched his new interview with Shapiro at Rubin Report, there wasn't as much talk of politics as it was about philosophy and religion, which would be boring for many but I really enjoyed it.

I would love to see Milo in his situation because he's my type of guy (no homo) - when they are attacking him he attacks back twice as bad and is hilarious with his come-backs. I know he was already on her show a long ago but didn't see it yet.

Speaking of him here's one funny clip:

Comment

Originally posted by StefanTosic View Post
                Yeah, true. He's killing the leftists softly whith logic and facts while staying respectful. It's not a suprise his IQ is 156. Really intelligent and really good-hearted fella. Recently I watched his new interview with Shapiro at Rubin Report, there wasn't as much talk of politics as it was about philosophy and religion, which would be boring for many but I really enjoyed it.
                I'll have to check that out. I got the Rubin Report on my queued podcasts, but very seldom get around to it, but I like Shapiro even though I disagree with him more than most cats I like. Shapiro is a real logical cat to so hearing them mix it up should be a good listen. His snarkiness is a bit much sometimes doe lol.

I would love to see Milo in his situation because he's my type of guy (no homo) - when they are attacking him he attacks back twice as bad and is hilarious with his come-backs. I know he was already on her show a long ago but didn't see it yet.
                Milo is a pretty logical cat himself, but he enjoys trolling more than logic I think so I can't get behind him (no pun intended) all THAT much.

Speaking of him here's one funny clip:

LOL hadn't seen that. Yea thats gold.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                  Milo is a pretty logical cat himself, but he enjoys trolling more than logic I think so I can't get behind him (no pun intended)
                  Absolutely, he's a trol and provocateur. I like them both for different reasons. Dr. Peterson is in a league of his own and is very thoughtful but when I get bored by watching too many deep intelectual and philosophical videos, I like to relax by listening to some funny podcasts like Milo's.
                  Last edited by StefanTosic; 02-09-2018, 08:41 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Laddie_Loc View Post
                    They live in their own Little bubble.

Cathy Newman is probably still going around accepting High-Fives for the spectacular job she did in destroying Jordan Peterson.
                    Yes. Not only that but she got a couple mocking tweets from peterson supporters and reported them as death threats, was given a team of bodyguards and milked it like she was the new ghandi.

Comment

Working...
                    X