Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Make ma laugh

Doesn't matter how.

Jokes, gifs, personal attacks on me or other users are all welcomed etc
    Last edited by Szef; 12-16-2017, 03:12 PM.

Just look at my sig.

Comment

I've literally never had anyone on ignore, but I decided to put B.utler on there recently.

He's had me on his ignore list forever, so I put him on ignore too just because lmao. The plus side is I don't have to deal with reading his piss poor broken English which gave me a headache. And my headaches got even worse when I figured out we what he actually meant.

Fat pork rind eating mother ****er.

Comment

Originally posted by Bygeorge View Post
        Just look at my sig.
        Damn, I thought my sig quote was bad.

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
          I've literally never had anyone on ignore, but I decided to put B.utler on there recently.

He's had me on his ignore list forever, so I put him on ignore too just because lmao. The plus side is I don't have to deal with reading his piss poor broken English which gave me a headache. And my headaches got even worse when I figured out we what he actually meant.

Eh? It's easy to decipher his illiterate posts: Just assume he's talking about d1ck and 99.9% of the time you'll be right :cool9:

Comment

Comment

https://www.facebook.com/machoalfati...QJnQVEtAP5mXDo

Comment

Originally posted by Bygeorge View Post
                Just look at my sig.
                Still can't believe he quit like that. Rigotard till the end Dow

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post

Lol i know I'm in minority, but I like Butrer. Most of his threads (out of which 95% is about penis) are lame and corny, but his demeanor is, to me, funny as hell.
                Last edited by Szef; 12-16-2017, 03:31 PM.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Working...
                    X