Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[PLEASE HELP] I need your guys' advice asap!! (please read)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by punchr View Post
    This is what she looks like.

She's thick, go for it big dog!

Comment

Originally posted by !WAR CHAVEZ! View Post
      should of asked her is shes down to fuck.
      Originally posted by Derranged View Post
      Not with coworker but other women I've met, yes. Sometimes it worked sometimes not. You'll never know until you try because it is very unlikely that she'll ask you out.
      Originally posted by Dr Kewl Hair View Post
      Try to resist your natural rapey instincts.
      Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
      She's thick, go for it big dog!
      What should I say? I'm going to see her later today. I go in at 2 p.m. west coast time.

Tell me what to say to her. I think I can conquer her. She was feeling me yesterday.

Comment

What should I say? I'm going to see her later today. I go in at 2 p.m. west coast time.

Tell me what to say to her. I think I can conquer her. She was feeling me yesterday.
        Tell her you'll give her a head start, then start counting back from 10 and unzipping your jeans.

Comment

Tell her she's your little pear.

Comment

lick and put your finger in her butthole

Comment

on the remote chance that this is true, an AFC potential stalker like you shouldn't get involved with a coworker, it'd end terribly.

Comment

Non stop trolling by Punchr

Comment

Just ask her if she likes having her butthole fingered. If she says no she is a prude and you dodged a bullet.

Comment

Originally posted by Lomadeaux View Post
                    I know, right. At first I gave him some genuine advice, but now I think his shtick is having a laugh at anyone who tries to help him and tries to make themselves seem like PUAs by doing so.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Kewl Hair View Post
                      Tell her you'll give her a head start, then start counting back from 10 and unzipping your jeans.
                      Originally posted by Straight Up View Post
                      lick and put your finger in her butthole
                      Originally posted by Lomadeaux View Post
                      Originally posted by Sane Man View Post
                      Just ask her if she likes having her butthole fingered. If she says no she is a prude and you dodged a bullet.
                      Originally posted by Sane Man View Post
                      I know, right. At first I gave him some genuine advice, but now I think his shtick is having a laugh at anyone who tries to help him and tries to make themselves seem like PUAs by doing so.
                      What is so hard to believe? I am a loser with women. I'm genuinely from the bottom of my heart seeking solutions to my problem. I am focusing on attracting women and will not give up until I get some pussy. You guys are kicking me while I'm down right now. But just don't come around when I'm at my best and I'm fucking bitches.

Originally posted by ironmt View Post
                      Tell her she's your little pear.
                      Thanks brother. This girl is 'nother-level hot.

Originally posted by Earl-Hickey View Post
                      on the remote chance that this is true, an AFC potential stalker like you shouldn't get involved with a coworker, it'd end terribly.
                      She stepped to me. I didn't approach her. She came at me. She's giving me the greenlight to get at her. I just don't want to blow it like I have with girls in the past. You're a hater.

Comment

Working...
                      X