Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Saunders: Wilder Tried To Be a Bully, I Beat Him Up With Chicken

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Travycat View Post
    "I just went to say hello how are you"... he knows that's not what he said being a friend of Fury's lol. The chicken threw a chicken.
    He did. Did you see the video? He walked up to be cordial and shake Deontays hand. Deontay bucked up to him and asked him why BJS called him racist.

I don't like BJS, but to be fair to him Deontay made a stupid as **** comment. He said Eddie Hearn and Joshua was just another white man robbing or milking a black man.

What if you reversed that comment from a white dude? "He is another black man robbing from a white guy." It would be a global ****storm.

I don't think Deontay is racist he has a white guy in his corner but he shouldn't be surprised to get some flak for that idiotic comment.

Comment

Fk wilder he's a skinny clown beaten up obese dead body's like Ortiz and stiverne ain't sh it soon as he fight Joshua he's toast

Comment

I *****ing love stories like this! But throwing chicken and then running is poor form. Should have stayed to fight or not bothered at all. Wilder might have size advantages but it’s a street fight. Anything goes!
        Wilder handled himself well, ultimately.

Comment

Can’t wait until Andrade gives him a tune up.

Comment

Originally posted by suffolkbull3 View Post
            Wilder is gonna ko saunders if he ever sees him in person again. mark my words.

They are literally sitting yards away from each other at ringside as we speak and Wilder is doing nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by P to the J View Post
              I *****ing love stories like this! But throwing chicken and then running is poor form. Should have stayed to fight or not bothered at all. Wilder might have size advantages but it’s a street fight. Anything goes!
              Wilder handled himself well, ultimately.
              Obviously haven't seen the video. Saunders was outnumbered atleast 5-1 and all Wilders team tried to bully and fight him.

Comment

Saunders will have a tough fight with Demetrius Andrade next month.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
                  Obviously haven't seen the video. Saunders was outnumbered atleast 5-1 and all Wilders team tried to bully and fight him.
                  Ah tbf, I haven’t seen that angle, but still... don’t throw chicken. Weird move, but still I’m entertained

Comment

Originally posted by The Conundrum View Post
                    They are literally sitting yards away from each other at ringside as we speak and Wilder is doing nothing.
                    Hahaha, well he’s not going to on live tv is he? Is he?

Comment

Originally posted by The Conundrum View Post
                      Loooool , these Wilder fanboys getting a little too excited

Comment

Working...
                      X