Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wjy is Amir Khan even news worthy anymore,do people realize

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He's got lightning hands and he's fun to watch. We all want to see him in big fights because either he puts on a boxing clinic and shows of his crazy speed or he gets knocked the f out (or both). His entertainment factor is really high, that's one of the main reasons he's stayed relevant, and he is very talented, denying that is dumb.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
      I don't know. He never beat a top welterweight in his career. He and Brook and Fury are all being awful cherry pickers. Khan is a 36 to 1 betting favorite to win his next fight as is Fury. Khan likes those guys Spence already knocked out. Khan is looking for the easiest safest way to get a big money fight.
      I know they fought at JWW . But you don't consider his W over Maidana as a win over a Top Welterweight ? I mean they Both pretty much settled at WW.

Comment

He is good comic relief - when he isn't having his chin shattered and having his wife used as a fleshlight by other men, he is saying some dumb Khan crap.

Comment

He keeps himself relevant by the delusional things he keeps saying.
          I think people just like to see him being knocked out.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
            or he likes money
            True.

I still think it’s typical of the Boxingscene keyboard warriors to belittle someone who has his record.

Khan is a twat but he’s beaten some good fighters, has exciting skills and goes out on his back when he loses.

What’s not to like?

Comment

Because he has a weak chin but fights like it's made of iron, even when he's the more talented in the ring you know he can be taken out...it's like watching someone walk a tight rope

Comment

Working...
              X