No announcement yet.

People who don't wash their hands after using the bathroom

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• People who don't wash their hands after using the bathroom

You people disgust me. I'm almost at the point of lambasting these MF'ers because it is exactly the reason people spread germs and get people sick.

If you don't wash your hands with hot soapy water after you use the restroom, you are a pig.

It seriously makes me want to vomit.

Originally posted by 5burowz View Post
    You people disgust me. I'm almost at the point of lambasting these MF'ers because it is exactly the reason people spread germs and get people sick.

If you don't wash your hands with hot soapy water after you use the restroom, you are a pig.

No way dude, my pee germs are strengthening your immune system in the long run. Let me lay my pissy hands on you ok.

Comment

If it's after peeing I get kind of annoyed. Some people don't touch their weenis so not washing isn't the end of the world.

But if someone poops and doesn't wash I'm disgusted. At that point I even alert co-workers that that person doesn't wash after pooping. Exposure to feces can make someone sick.
      I always use a paper towel to open bathroom doors.

Comment

Why would I wash my hands, they're just gonna get dirty again.

Comment

I always wash my hands before I pee as I don't want dirty hands touching my biz. Afterwards not so much as I figure what comes out of me has already been in me...and if it didn't kill me first time round then I'm sure I will be ok.

Comment

It's only mandatory after #2 , if it's just pee I decide that on a case by case basis.. I be drinking all kinds of water if I wash my hands every time I pee they would shrivel up and fall off like mummy hands

Comment

Fact. It's ****ing disgusting and unhygienic, touching your Wang for a urine and then walking away without a care in the world.

I question the upbringing in terms of manners and hygiene of the people who do that. Did your parents not teach you hygiene ffs. The public toilets are the absolute worst. I went into Victoria Train Station toilets in Manchester once and they were ****ing horrific. People pissing on the floor, pissing on each other, pissing under sinks, no hand washing. I walked straight back out and went into a VIP box one at the arena instead

Comment

Originally posted by Rockybigblower View Post
                I always wash my hands before I pee as I don't want dirty hands touching my biz. Afterwards not so much as I figure what comes out of me has already been in me...and if it didn't kill me first time round then I'm sure I will be ok.
                Nobody wants to touch your ball sweat when they reach for the door handle, numbnuts.

Comment

Originally posted by Sable&Whitefish View Post
                  It's only mandatory after #2 , if it's just pee I decide that on a case by case basis.. I be drinking all kinds of water if I wash my hands every time I pee they would shrivel up and fall off like mummy hands
                  If you are out in public and you don't wash your hands after using the restroom, you should be transplanted to Liberia.

Comment

I had one peice of toilet paper n my finger went through n up my bum. So I wiped the poo on the underside of tap handle for the next clean person

Comment

Working...
                    X