Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo Reacts To Critics: They Just Talk For The Sake of Talking

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What, me worry? This freckled-faced Alfred E. Neuman lookalike has no credibility. He really thinks he's bigger than boxing...fcukin' cheat!!!

Comment

Originally posted by BLASTER1 View Post
      I understand what your saying.
      Why give him a test 2 days after the first? Im not sure how long Clen stays in the system but you would think it would be given at least a week.
      Saying that though it was meant to be just a minuscule amount so who knows.
      What we do know is he failed the 1 test and thats a cheat in my books.
      Cant argue there. I just don't consider him a 2 time cheat like those other guys who got slaps in their hands for both times.

Im ok with what Pednelo got. And if caught again it need to be a lot worse.

Comment

Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
        So do you agree with canelo or is it maybe because he tested positive so the general public has a right to talk?
        Of course anyone has the right to talk, but i agree with canelo. He addressed the issue already, time to move on. The fight is on and the rest don't matter, y'all have your panties up in a bunch over what another man says... Like grow the f up!

Comment

Originally posted by Robi13 View Post
          Of course anyone has the right to talk, but i agree with canelo. He addressed the issue already, time to move on. The fight is on and the rest don't matter, y'all have your panties up in a bunch over what another man says... Like grow the f up!
          Thats what happens when u fall in love someone. You believe every word they say and defend them from anyone. Is that the same thing u said in his fan club page? "" Like grow the f up!""" What are u in Junior High you little girl? Can't wait till fight week to see him crying on stage about answering questuons for his PED use. His interview was soft they were told what to ask and what not to ask.

Comment

Originally posted by BLASTER1 View Post
            Cannot dispute that.
            Im Hoping the bookies will be right this time.
            I won't be putting my hard earned on it though, I have this fight as a true pik-em 50/50.
            May the best man win.
            To close to call it?? I see various ways this could play out. The safest is to bet The over.

Odds wise for lil $ and big payouts it taking either one by SD.

I cant see all 3 judges agreeing. 1 might like counter punching and making a guy miss while the others a guy who comes forward to fight...

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing 956 View Post
              Thats what happens when u fall in love someone. You believe every word they say and defend them from anyone. Is that the same thing u said in his fan club page? "" Like grow the f up!""" What are u in Junior High you little girl? Can't wait till fight week to see him crying on stage about answering questuons for his PED use. His interview was soft they were told what to ask and what not to ask.
              Relax man, just answering chuckies question. If he loses bad, then good! I dont condone any cheating and to me if ggg kicks his azz then their isnt much he can say anymore. In regards to the interview and the topic of clen, I'm not defending him, i just feel like he does... He already amswered all that, time to move on. Y
              Nobody wants to hear the same sh.t over and over. So I bet he dont want to amswer the same things over and over and I don't blame him. How many times have we heard UnAbel Sanchez talk about canelo doesnt come to fight , if canelo is a man, if canelo gas honor, if canelo keeps his word, if canelo actually tries... Like thats annoying as phuck and gets old quick. Fight is on, no more talking

Comment

I'd like to know how such a *protected* fighter/CashCow(#nopunintended/#ClenCow?)/FutureofGBP/MULTI-MILLIONAIRE who could afford personal chefs on call 24/7 like room service got caught with fking CLEN!

I was willing to give him the benefit of doubt 'cause I THOUGHT no one can seriously be this stupid, it IS an issue with contaminated meat, but then again, they should have KNOWN this.. Oh, I'm sure they did.. #blametheCows, #nottheCashCow, #NotMosCow, #youknowActualCows, #theoneswhoGoMooo #wholiveMiserableLives, #onlytogetSlaughteredinTheEnd, #hashtag#hastag#hashtag#hashbag#fukyoo

You telling me this ("my body is a temple") MFer prefers mystery meat from the streets over personal high class on-call chefs? Really? Bleh

Comment

Originally posted by bigfo0t View Post
                  I'd like to know how such a *protected* fighter/CashCow(#nopunintended/#ClenCow?)/FutureofGBP/MULTI-MILLIONAIRE who could afford personal chefs on call 24/7 like room service got caught with fking CLEN!

I was willing to give him the benefit of doubt 'cause I THOUGHT no one can seriously be this stupid, it IS an issue with contaminated meat, but then again, they should have KNOWN this.. Oh, I'm sure they did.. #blametheCows, #nottheCashCow, #NotMosCow, #youknowActualCows, #theoneswhoGoMooo #wholiveMiserableLives, #onlytogetSlaughteredinTheEnd, #hashtag#hastag#hashtag#hashbag#fukyoo

You telling me this ("my body is a temple") MFer prefers mystery meat from the streets over personal high class on-call chefs? Really? Bleh
                  Relax, canelo came from nothing from the bottom he had a tough life and is human. Those street tacis are the best, no high class meat or chef can replace that. Easy explanation, but you hate him so much that any explanation given does not matter to you. Your hate for him is greater than anything that can be said. Which is really sad for you.

Comment

Originally posted by Robi13 View Post
                    Relax, canelo came from nothing from the bottom he had a tough life and is human. Those street tacis are the best, no high class meat or chef can replace that. Easy explanation, but you hate him so much that any explanation given does not matter to you. Your hate for him is greater than anything that can be said. Which is really sad for you.
                    Apart from the 3 now 8 ice cream stores, sure nothing.
                    And apart from the big ranch, nothing.

"After years of moving, we finally settled in the tiny town of Juanacatlán. It was a nice childhood."
                    -Rigoberto Alvarez.
                    https://themexicanlabyrinth.com/2016...st-ever-fight/

Comment

Originally posted by bigfo0t View Post

I don’t know if you know this but neither Chefs or Butchers test for banned substances in meat That’s not their job They’re not chemist
                      Last edited by Senor_frogs; 08-14-2018, 11:27 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X