Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golovkin Welcomes War With Canelo: He's NOT a Heavy Puncher

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by markther View Post
    You must like little children, I struck a nerve. Shut up you little crying b@tch-LOL!!! I will say what I want to your punk ass. And this is a boxing forum so why are you here, internet loser. YOU don’t know sh@t about boxing-LOLLOLLOLLOL!!!!
    Alright, have a good day loser.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jab jab boom View Post
      The fact that Canelo had the audcatity to complain about getting a draw in a fight he deserved to lose shows his level of entitlement. He's of the mindset that if he goes 12, the decision should just be handed to him. As it has been in the past. Same way he thinks that his positive tests should be forgiven, forgotten and never brought up.
      The entitlement from Nelo and Oscar is what turns me off the most. LIKE WHO THE FCK YALL THINK YALL ARE??. While Oscar hid him from 160 fights for 2years. I dont see how Nelo isnt getting the same hate that Floyd gets

Comment

• Originally posted by Robi13 View Post
        Alright, have a good day loser.
        Loser is your entire family-LOL!

Comment

• Originally posted by KillaMane26 View Post
          The entitlement from Nelo and Oscar is what turns me off the most. LIKE WHO THE FCK YALL THINK YALL ARE??. While Oscar hid him from 160 fights for 2years. I dont see how Nelo isnt getting the same hate that Floyd gets
          Because floyd used to talk all kinds of sh.it and fought the way he fought.

Comment

Because floyd used to talk all kinds of sh.it and fought the way he fought.
            But ever since Nelo won that 160 belt from Cotto. Him and Oscar been blatant asf. The bs that has came out there mouths. I still dont see how its not as bad as Floyd.

Comment

it's a double standard. The same fans that support Canelo now bashed mayweather for yrs. Now they've changed their tune because one of their own has chosen to be an obvious diva, accept without the same accomplishments as mayweather.

Comment

But ever since Nelo won that 160 belt from Cotto. Him and Oscar been blatant asf. The bs that has came out there mouths. I still dont see how its not as bad as Floyd.
                You have a point. Haters equalled millions of dollars for Floyd though. Lets see what it does to canelo. I think the time is right for canelo to go solo and dump gbp. Gbp is ready to jump on ryan garcia anyway. Canelo doesnt need to pay that fee anymore. All money in! Lol

Comment

You dumb phuck! Was canelo not on the ropes for extended periods of time?! According to ggg, canelo is weak, why didnt ggg go all out when canelo was on the ropes? Answer that part, in conjunctio to ggg's comments, if you can't... Stfu! Oh and anothet thing to you and all the Ggg fanboys that think canelo didny come to fight ans ran all night... How in he.ll did ggg face come out looking more beat up then canelos after the fight? If 1, ggg outlanded canelo, 2 ggg did no body work so all his work was up stairs, and 3 canelo ran?
                  Fawking ******ed **** sucker your face doesn’t get messed up but power it’s by simply getting hit. Canelo is a little scared beeotch running scared oh but but but he stood there toe to toe gtfoh fan boy

Comment

• Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
                    Fawking ******ed **** sucker your face doesn’t get messed up but power it’s by simply getting hit. Canelo is a little scared beeotch running scared oh but but but he stood there toe to toe gtfoh fan boy
                    You didnt answer the question with your simple azz. Sit down

Comment

• Originally posted by Senor_frogs View Post
                      I would hope so. He and his team talk about Cinnamon fighting 40 fight one way and changing his style when he fought GGG. what about Lovkin? The guy has never fought the way he fought Canelo. He was very Tentative when Alvarez was on the ropes hardly throwing anything with real conviction. Never went to the body cuz he wa afraid of the counters. Didn’t cut off the ring. Mainly pawed with his jab. So to answer your question, yes he does. Cuz the people that matter didn’t see him winning. He got a draw.

honestly, Team Bullshht are seriously ******ed

" Canelo never fought that way "....
                      .... well, what about Jabkin lol, when did he ever fight that way?

" Canelo never hurt Golovkin "....
                      .... well, what about Mr "nobody at 160 lasts 12 with Golovkin"?

Golovkin/Sanchez, thinking that they do not need to change anything..... is beyond stupid.... because Canelo will be much better and much more effective in the rematch

Team Canelo admitted that they needed to change their approach, and they did so..... Team Stupid need to do the same thing

Comment

Working...
                      X