No announcement yet.

Ask people from Florida about climate change

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bobby Deez View Post
    No I'd wanna know why so much melted years ago when man wasn't doing ****.
    What major current real world significance does that hold when we know beyond any shadow of a doubt we're the major cause of carbon emissions now and that our footprint is having consequences as we speak?

You seem to be of the position of discarding responsibility because we have no impact anyway , when the truth is the direct opposite. We're in need of solutions, not excuses.

And there are thousands of scientists looking for solutions right now, why are you getting in their way by saying there isn't a problem when they' re working day by day to solve it?
    Last edited by DARKSEID; 05-28-2018, 07:38 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
      Idiots reproduce too often..

Whites aren’t declining, it’s just that idiots are reproducing like rabbits, can’t care for their bastard children, need government assistance, produced generations of you and MCC and have basically leeched the system dry.

Smart people usually get an education, get a career, get married, have kids.

Idiots, don’t get an education, don’t get a career, **** around and have bastard kids, the whole damn family leeching, and it’s produced the likes of you and mcc
      It shows that birth rates among white women fell drastically during the recession, between 2007 and 2009 as families - already strained financially to breaking point - chose to have fewer children or none at all.

Birth rates have slowly been recovering but experts believe that those couples may never have as many children as they were predicted to before the recession.

There were also fewer white women of childbearing age between 2000 and 2014 because of low birth rates during the 1970s.
      While Latino, black and Asian populations continue to grow, soaring death rates among white middle-aged Americans - combined with the fact that white families are having less children - mean certain states are seeing falling Caucasian populations

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz5GqVKgsJN
      Follow us: mailonline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

You haven't even had any kids. Xoo should be cussing you out for not having children.

Comment

Originally posted by DARKSEID View Post
        What major significance does that hold when we know beyond any shadow of a doubt we're the major cause of carbon emissions now and that our footprint is having consequences as we speak?

You seem to be of the position of discarding responsibility because we have no impact anyway , when the truth is the direct opposite. We're in need of solutions, not excuses.
        We've seen it before with starts and stops within the past 1000 years. So we're just supposed to believe it's us when we've seen the same calamity on much larger scales with absolute proof man had no part in it?

Comment

We've seen it before with starts and stops within the past 1000 years. So we're just supposed to believe it's us when we've seen the same calamity on much larger scales with absolute proof man had no part in it?
          That's incorrect. What start and stop within the past 1000 years are you referring to? Evidence please.

Because the only major global fluctuation of climate I know of within the past 8000 years is the start of the industrial age.

Please correct me if I'm wrong
          Last edited by DARKSEID; 05-28-2018, 08:03 PM.

Comment

That's incorrect. What start and stop within the past 1000 years are you referring to? Evidence please.
            If I gotta hold your hand through it, it's not worth discussing.

Theres a cooling period a thousand years ago then another warming period into the modern era with stops of warm and cool.

Comment

If I gotta hold your hand through it, it's not worth discussing.

Theres a cooling period a thousand years ago then another warming period into the modern era with stops of warm and cool.
              Holding my hand? We're having a debate here lol, if you concede from a lack of evidence that's fine. Don't call it something else.

Comment

Holding my hand? We're having a debate here lol, if you concede from a lack of evidence that's fine. Don't call it something else.
                It's funny you believe the science you want to believe but deny the rest. It's not hard to look up. If you don't believe there was a little ice age within a thousand years ago that's on you. Your boy Deezy can't understand it for ya, cuz.

Comment

It's funny you believe the science you want to believe but deny the rest. It's not hard to look up. If you don't believe there was a little ice age within a thousand years ago that's on you. Your boy Deezy can't understand it for ya, cuz.

I thought you were supposed to be the laid back, don't care, wild man. Quit breaking character, bud.

Comment

Originally posted by Julia Slobberts View Post
                    I thought you were supposed to be the laid back, don't care, wild man. Quit breaking character, bud.
                    Motha****a trapped your boy.

Comment

Motha****a trapped your boy.

It happens to the best of us!

Comment

Working...
                      X