No announcement yet.

lomachenkoko cant beat rigo guys sorry

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lomachenkoko cant beat rigo guys sorry

look guys i like lomachekekoko but he cant beat rigo as the styles doesnt mix well,,,,,

lomsachenko likes to throw punches in punches a bit like papquioa but wit a bit more finesee and skill,,,, but we seen what happen when he gets in there with a sharpshooter like floyd or marquez,,, he gets confused and tentititive,,,,,

well guess what???? loma hasnt been in with that caliber of fighter yet and hes stepping in with one of the best ever counter punchrs,,,,, he wont be able to just let his hands go and do all that posing sht rigo will punish him,,,,,

guys im telling you yall will be in for a shock if you think lomachekko got this,.,,,,,,

These the same mofos that said grj and walters would make quick work of lomachenko.

Comment

Originally posted by Shako93
      These the same mofos that said grj and walters would make quuck work of lomachenko.
      ?????

they clearly a differnt caliber than rigo.,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Comment

Apology accepted

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
            I was really starting to get excited for this fight, then Staxx went and did this.....
            Rigo is fuked...

Comment

i think if the weights were more evened out rigo takes this no questions. but since 1 guy is moving up 2 weight yes lomachenko does have a good chance of winning. team lomachenko put themselves in the best position ever to beat rigo with most of all of the advantages on their side. so if rigo does pull it off it's like something out of d@mn movie script.

Comment

Remember this thread

Comment

Originally posted by Godsfly View Post
                  i think if the weights were more evened out rigo takes this no questions. but since 1 guy is moving up 2 weight yes lomachenko does have a good chance of winning. team lomachenko put themselves in the best position ever to beat rigo with most of all of the advantages on their side. so if rigo does pull it off it's like something out of d@mn movie script.
                  This fight will be decided on skills and nothing more. People forget that Rigo has the greater reach and has fought and beat a number of guys who had 1-4 inch height advantage over Lom. Weight only comes into play when a bigger guy uses his weight to lean on an opponent and wear them out with physicality. Neither of these two fighters fight in that style. The most skilled fighter will win, whoever that is.

Comment

Originally posted by STAX ON DECK View Post
                    look guys i like lomachekekoko but he cant beat rigo as the styles doesnt mix well,,,,,

lomsachenko likes to throw punches in punches a bit like papquioa but wit a bit more finesee and skill,,,, but we seen what happen when he gets in there with a sharpshooter like floyd or marquez,,, he gets confused and tentititive,,,,,

well guess what???? loma hasnt been in with that caliber of fighter yet and hes stepping in with one of the best ever counter punchrs,,,,, he wont be able to just let his hands go and do all that posing sht rigo will punish him,,,,,

guys im telling you yall will be in for a shock if you think lomachekko got this,.,,,,,,
                    Loma can definitely win but style wise it will be hard because he will be chasing Rigo. That being said, he has footwork that can get to Rigo

Comment

Working...
                    X