Clear All

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
    Im sorry you are a pathetic liar that has to lie about:

Being from Puerto Rico
    Being educated from a major university
    Being a military vet
    Being productive in society
    Having a house and mortgage

Must suck to be an old crippled leech lying about all of that on the Internet

You still cry’n Peoria ???

I got an idea....

Make another thread ask’n for mortgage rate advice.

Maybe you can find another poster on here that owns multiple businesses that logs onto a boxing site that seeks mortgage rate advice just like you.

# Stay cry’n and envious......

Comment

I do agree with nra about age..

18 you can go to war (unless you a bytch like trump and Bernie’s corner)

Should be able to have a gun,, or don’t let anyone under 21 in military..
      I get the argument. If your old enough to die for the country damnit at least be allowed to drink. Or have a gun, as the argument would follow. The 21st amendment (alcohol regulation) was used to uphold the 21 year old alcohol restriction. I suspect the nra loses as the 2nd will be used to place reasonable restrictions on guns and the courts will uphold the 21 year age requirement as legal.

A little unfair for the young mikitary members but overal a good thing for society.

Comment

I do agree with nra about age..

18 you can go to war (unless you a bytch like trump and Bernie’s corner)

Should be able to have a gun,, or don’t let anyone under 21 in military..
        Surely there is a difference between allowing any 18 year old a gun with zero training and allowing an 18 year old have military training with a gun though?

Comment

Hero country boy who recently saved a church with his gun.

If a kid wants an AK-47 he'll get it and this is probably mostly all about the LGBTQIA wanting to disarm Christian country boys like the one above so they'll be like a school of fish in a barrel when the SHTF.

Case in point: X-vice president Joe Biden says "Hero Who Ended Texas Rampage Shouldn’t Have Had His Gun". Remember also that while kids were trying to rush the killer barehanded there was posse of police all too scared too even try.
          Last edited by maracho; 03-10-2018, 10:42 AM.

Comment

We have enough sense to limit alcohol consumption until 21...

Comment

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
              We have enough sense to limit alcohol consumption until 21...
              And that prohibition works real good in your mind doesnt it?

Comment

Originally posted by maracho View Post
                And that prohibition works real good in your mind doesnt it?
                I don't have the stats, but I was under the impression that the number of fatal alcohol related crashes went down after the nationwide limit was raised to 21.

Do you have any stats?

Edit: I found some...

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/20497803/
                Last edited by GGG Gloveking; 03-10-2018, 10:41 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by BodiesInFlight View Post
                  Surely there is a difference between allowing any 18 year old a gun with zero training and allowing an 18 year old have military training with a gun though?
                  Don’t you have to go thru training to get a FOID card and be a legal gun owner already?
                  Make civilian 18 year old go thru training and classes, just how they make you do to get a CDL or motorcycle license

Comment

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
                    I don't have the stats, but I was under the impression that the number of fatal alcohol related crashes went down after the nationwide limit was raised to 21.

Do you have any stats?

Edit: I found some...

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/20497803/
                    Sorry but your government doc. seems quite deceptive. If it really wanted to make sense, the study would have shown stats right affter the 21 minimum age law passed and not 13 years apart and from ten years after when drinking simply declined like a fad for new drugs and what not

Plus Im pretty sure the drinking age act came in affect in 1984 or 1985 and not 1988 as your article showed
                    Last edited by maracho; 03-10-2018, 11:13 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by BufordTannen View Post
                      The Donald backed raising the age limit to 21
                      Too bad people like you are fighting against him, and not supporting him

Comment

Working...
                      X