Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why do all deontay hard opponents fail tests then get proved innocent after?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
    It did cross my mind.
    Did it also cross your mind that this thread is a lie. He was reinstated after he served his suspension

The WBC’s March 2, 2017 ruling (the “Ruling”): (1) suspended Mr. Alexander Povetkin from participating in any WBC-sanctioned bouts indefinitely; (2) imposed a $250,000 USD fine; and (3) designed a testing protocol for Mr. Povetkin to commence as soon as feasible after the Ruling, which would continue for one year thereafter.

Comment

It is extremely fishy, money makes it possible, protect the american bum to guarantee a big retirement/cashout fight vs Joshua (and make a ton of money for everyone involved) by keeping his laughable unbeaten record intact. After realizing that Wilder basically lost every round to journeyman Washington its pretty clear theres a great chance he would lose to Povetkin or Ortiz. Brainwash these american fangirls into thinking Wilder is actually a relevant champion. He has the same record as hundreds of other domestic fighters you have never heard about who beat up nobody after nobody.

Anybody heard about Tassana Sanpattan? 43 and 0 from Thailand. Wilder is basically the Heavyweight version of this unknown dude.

Comment

Originally posted by Earl-Hickey View Post
        Povetkin and ortiz both "failed" then soon after were reinstated after wilder got to beat up a fat loser in the meantimes

Is we be crooks protecting their man?
        Part WBC, part Wilder, and part Wilder's management.

They know what the end game is: a big money fight with AJ and they don't want to screw that up so Wilder will not be matched with anyone that could potentially derail their plans.

Comment

Originally posted by THEFRESHBRAWLER View Post
          Did it also cross your mind that this thread is a lie. He was reinstated after he served his suspension

The WBC’s March 2, 2017 ruling (the “Ruling”): (1) suspended Mr. Alexander Povetkin from participating in any WBC-sanctioned bouts indefinitely; (2) imposed a $250,000 USD fine; and (3) designed a testing protocol for Mr. Povetkin to commence as soon as feasible after the Ruling, which would continue for one year thereafter.
          They must protect Bumtay Windmiller.

Comment

Originally posted by Earl-Hickey View Post
            Povetkin and ortiz both "failed" then soon after were reinstated after wilder got to beat up a fat loser in the meantimes

Is we be crooks protecting their man?
            Troll, troll, troll your boat gently down the stream...

Comment

Its because whatever they were taking wasnt that serious. Atleast in Ortiz case, wilders team just acts quick and makes sure the fight doesnt happen to protect their boy. Ortiz was on blood pressure meds prescribed by a legit doctor lmao.

Fight should have went on i dont care what any wilder fan says.

Comment

The WBC isn’t doing the tests. I thought VADA was the best testing in the world.

Comment

Originally posted by Pan-Africanist View Post
                  The WBC isn’t doing the tests. I thought VADA was the best testing in the world.
                  VADA does the tests but it's up to the WBC (or any other boxing organization) to make a ruling as to if they will keep a fighter on, suspend him, or ban him.

In the WBC's case, they suspended Povetkin, didn't suspend Ortiz, and wouldn't do anything to guys like Luis Nery or Francisco Vargas.

I just want them to be more concrete in what they do to those that test positive under VADA testing.

Comment

Originally posted by RussTBE View Post
                    Its because whatever they were taking wasnt that serious. Atleast in Ortiz case, wilders team just acts quick and makes sure the fight doesnt happen to protect their boy. Ortiz was on blood pressure meds prescribed by a legit doctor lmao.

Fight should have went on i dont care what any wilder fan says.
                    yeah they didnt even wait 48 hours to sort things out. i remember articles coming out straight away where team wilder said they are looking for a new opponent. By the looks of things the wbc werent too firm on it so im sure if team wilder tried to get the fight on it could have happened.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                      X