Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Al Haymon Reaches Out To Dana White To Negotiate Malignaggi vs Mcgregor Grudge Match!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MulaKO View Post
    Bull**** fight
    Stay behind the mic Paulie where you actually do a decent job
    Retired so stay retired
    Idk about that. I mean it'd be a fight between a MMA guy and another retired boxer so one can argue it's meaningless, but tons of fights are meaningless and I'd be willing to bet this would be a career high payday for Paulie.

Can't fault Paulie for going for a huge never seen before payday.

Comment

Please make it happen, I'll stream the heck out of that fight.

Fool me once...it's on you. Fool me twice and it's on me. Still, it'd be worth a look just to see Malignaggi knocked slam out.

Comment

That's a fun fight. I hope they make it.

Comment

Paulie and McGregor will not come close to generating the amount of money they made with Mayweather. I doubt Dana White risks his prize possession in another boxing match where he might look bad again and not be rewarded for it. I just realized Malignaggi is just slightly less annoying than Khan.

Comment

Originally posted by harwri008 View Post
            Paulie and McGregor will not come close to generating the amount of money they made with Mayweather. I doubt Dana White risks his prize possession in another boxing match where he might look bad again and not be rewarded for it. I just realized Malignaggi is just slightly less annoying than Khan.
            Im sure itd make more than anything the UFC can put him in besides a WWE Wrestlemania match.

Comment

No one cares.

Comment

And besides boxing they should allow one other Martial art to make Malinaggi look more manly than Money May. It could either be wrestling or kicks or submissions. Of course it could backfire on Malinaggi but at least it would draw more money

Comment

If Paulie beats Mac, it makes Floyd's win look even more shallow and uneventful. Especially if he does it in less than ten rounds. If Mac beats Paulie, then Paulie will be on suicide watch. Then again, I think he likes getting cucked and humiliated.

Comment

That be funny if paulie lost decisively.

Comment

Only MMA fans will buy this fight

Comment

Working...
                      X