No announcement yet.

who hits harder? conor and cotto

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by THE NAMELESS View Post
    btw do you think conor has a chance against cotto?
    Hell yeah conor knocks cotto out in 5 seconds in a boxing ring with his first jab

Comment

Conor actually has below average power in boxing. No weight on his shots just arm punches.

Comment

Originally posted by THE NAMELESS View Post
        btw do you think conor has a chance against cotto?
        Isn't Jose Cotto retired?

Comment

0-20 wow....

Comment

I chose McGrgeor!! Trust Me On Dat!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mirko Troll Cop View Post
              I chose McGrgeor!! Trust Me On Dat!!!
              yeah i see

Comment

Cotto leads with good reason.

Comment

I bet there are wome that hit harder than connor. He's pillow fisted as F. One of the weakest punchers I've seen in a long while.

Comment

150 lb 40 year old mayweather punched far harder than Mcgreggor.

Mayweather took a flush upper cut in the 1st round from conor before any fatigue set in and it may have well been a 12 year old girl upper cutting him the way mayweather reacted.

mayweather showed zero respect or concern for conor's power. That was not the case for cotto where mayweather even had a hurt and tired cotto in the 12th round and only cautiously pressed for the knockout and when it didnt come, went back to boxing.

Paulie M and Conor is a very legit comparison power wise. They have to be very close. Look at conors fight with mayweather and paulie's last fight and both their opponents had no respect or reaction to their power. I think Paulie punches harder than conor.

Comment

All of Conor's KO's in MMA are from his excellent timing he learned from BOXING. MMA fans are afraid or too dumb to admit that. They all thought he was some incredible puncher. McGregor has excellent timing and awareness of distance. I hope boxing guys give him that credit after last week. He frustrated Floyd early with it.

So the answer is obviously Cotto. He snapped Floyd's head back and busted his nose with a jab.

Comment

Working...
                      X