Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Frank Warren on Smith-Williams Rematch Landing in Newcastle

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Frank Warren on Smith-Williams Rematch Landing in Newcastle

Back when we announced the launch of our broadcasting partnership with BT Sport we revealed our intention revisit some of our old hotbeds and not to just stick to the well-trodden territories. We have already made a hugely successful return to Leicester and now I am delighted that we are, once again, in a position to deliver a top fight card to the great city of Newcastle.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Smith is just 1 notch away from a Lonsdale belt-outright, while Williams needs 2. This is a prize that I'm sure both would like to own, so is the British title on the line or just one of FW's WBO baubles?

Comment

Why not, Newcastle is a big city and am sure they would welcome any fight they can get there.

Comment

Williams will win this time round

Comment

Originally posted by Mick Higgs View Post
          Smith is just 1 notch away from a Lonsdale belt-outright, while Williams needs 2. This is a prize that I'm sure both would like to own, so is the British title on the line or just one of FW's WBO baubles?
          Sure the WBO will be able to knock something up for them, interim maybe, winner is mandatory to Cotto/Kamegai regardless. Doubt that means much though with Cottos intentions. Just winner will be fighting for the vacant some time next year.

Comment

Working...
          X