No announcement yet.

Lemieux cheated. Jacobs didn't cheat by skipping the 2nd day weigh-in

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sicko View Post
    Nothing against you personally you're a decent Poster on this forum for the most part but you kinda put yourself in a very hypocritical situation. So does the people he was DEFENDING LEMIUEX last week but now will try to attack Jacobs for doing the exact same thing that Lemieux did

Even Max Kellerman and Jim Lampley defended Lemieux last week saying that Lemieux made weight so it doesn't matter what he re-hydrates up to
    Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
    dude, you now have become a joke
    Originally posted by vman075 View Post
    No he doesn't. The WBA didn't sanction the Brook fight but the fight went on so he just defended the WBC and IBF belts. If it was the IBF instead of the WBA that didn't sanction it, he would not have had to defend the IBF belt which means he wouldn't have had to follow their rules. Which is my point. If Jacobs told the IBF that he didn't want to fight for their belt, they wouldn't have sanction the fight, he wouldn't have been defending it, and he wouldn't have had to weigh in again.
    Originally posted by Ce1ska View Post
    Ok, so you're saying he originally agreed to fight for the IBF title but changed his mind after he couldn't make weight on the second day. Ok.
    Originally posted by Zaryu View Post
    Claro que comprendo mi hermano, creo que la mejor pregunta es cuanto verdaderente usted esta entendiendo. La opcion para GGG estuvo ahi al igual que para Stevens, perder el titulo o no es irrelevante. Ambos tenian la opcion de abandonar el pesjae del IBF, la unica diferencia serian las consecuencias, con GGG teniendo mas que perder que Stevens.
    Originally posted by oscar9992 View Post
    Double standards and biased favouritism for black americans as usual...
    Originally posted by Jubei View Post

http://www.espn.com/boxing/story/_/i...nnady-golovkin
    No more time to discuss this. Unlike you cheap, fake, GGG fans I'm throwing a fight party and supporting this fight with my money. Rented out a small space with a cpl other guys and everything. Beer, food, playing cards.

Comment

racist fanboy

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
        No more time to discuss this. Unlike you cheap, fake, GGG fans I'm throwing a fight party and supporting this fight with my money. Rented out a small space with a cpl other guys and everything. Beer, food, playing cards.
        Sounds like fun man, you know it's all fun and games in this forum. Deep down, we have more in common than some would like to admit. Enjoy the fight!

Comment

This motorcity Colbra guy has to be a Troll...

You have to be

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
            Danny Jacobs is the WBA mandatory which doesn't require a second say weigh-in. Lemieux fought and IBF eliminator which requires a second day weigh-in. As IBF champion, GGG has to make that 2nd day weight if he wants to keep the belt, regardless of what his opponent does.

Let me explain it again for the slow people in the back

Lemieux agreed to fight for an eliminator that requires a 2nd day weigh-in. If Lemieux informed Stevens that he wouldn't be weighing in the second day Stevens could've skipped the second day weigh-in as well.

Jacobs is the mandatory for a title that doesn't require a 2nd day weigh-in. If Jacobs informed GGG that he's not weighing in the second day as the IBF champ GGG still has to weigh in under the limit the second day. He doesn't have a choice if he wants to keep the belt.

Hahah FoH..

You sound pathetic fanboy. Jacobs AGREED to fight for the IBF title too!

The IBF was on the line for both fights ,or it was supposed to be.

Not some minor version, BUT THE REAL IBF world championship.

However, just like for the Lemieux/Stevens fight, him missing the morning weigh-in WILL NOT MAKE A DIFFERENCE in the outcome of this fight.

It's silly if you ask me - you make weight, end of.

Lol so cut it out - you sound like a pathetic fanboy trying to justify this.

BLACK POWER, DOE! Hahahahahahahah

Comment

Can I laugh again? xD

Comment

Let me translate. Because jacobs is black he didn't cheat by missing weight, but since lemieux is white he cheated.

Comment

Originally posted by satiev1 View Post
                  Let me translate. Because jacobs is black he didn't cheat by missing weight, but since lemieux is white he cheated.
                  Exactly.. .

Comment

lol you hypocrite.

Comment

Working...
                    X