Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Put Some Respect On Amir Khan NAME! Dude is 100% REAL FIGHTER!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Put Some Respect On Amir Khan NAME! Dude is 100% REAL FIGHTER!

Man he dared to be great and imo he was winning everyround pretty much till he got tagged and put out.

Dude is a beast, he been willing to test himself since day 1, I see people make jokes about Amir Khan and what have you but PUT SOME RESPECT ON HIS NAME

Lots of people will dare to be great for a £6 mil pay day.

Comment

Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
      you would think but broner turned down 7 mill against brook, Mayweather turned down his career high payday at the time of 8 mill against margarito.

Not everyone is built like KHAN.

SHOW SOME RESPECT!

Comment

Yes he deserves respect. Not only for fighting but the way he fought. Yes he backpedalled and boxed, but did not run or hold excessively while being attacked or after attacking himself.

Comment

He can be annoying at times, but i have always respected him for the fights he has made and tried to make...

Hes a talented boxer, but he is on the way to being remembered for all his devastating knockouts he has suffers.

His other knockouts were quite funny given, his arrogance and the hype, but felt a bit sorry for him for this one. Think he deserved to get further in the fight, but thats boxing....only takes one punch
          Last edited by Slick_Rick; 05-08-2016, 06:42 AM.

Comment

respek...

canelo needs to now man up and earn his respeck

Comment

Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
              exactly

like who would turn it down? nobody

an old woman in a wheelchair would fight canelo if they were offered that money

i definitely would and so would everyone int his thread

we are desperate for anything to praise in boxing... reality is that was a horrid mismatch cherry pick

Comment

What happened is what the whole world expected, and Khan was paid VERY handsomely for it. He wasn't undefeated, wasn't gonna take a lot of punishment because he can't, and is still mandatory in the WW division.

All fighters deserve respect for risking their health, but other than that this proposition was mostly reward. Anyone on the planet, except floyd mayweather, would have got in the ring for that price.

Comment

khan clearly doesnt need the money so the fight for him was about challenging himself and not the pay day,
                  yea dont get me wrong its a nice pay day but meant more to him,
                  khan deserves respect big thing, his stock has risen in my eyes and canelos has gone down...

khan is right though about canelo having the balls to man up and fight GGG

i think that statment goes for every fighter who ducks, they need to grow balls and fight,
                  it would be so much more better for the sport

Comment

he did it for the money like everyone else in this business

Comment

Working...
                    X