Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why is there thunder and lightning after the heatwave this morning?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [PLEASE HELP] Why is there thunder and lightning after the heatwave this morning?

Can someone give me a scientific explantation for why there is heavy thunder and lightning after a heatwave? That **** cray

Originally posted by Salim_Shady View Post
    Can someone give me a scientific explantation for why there is heavy thunder and lightning after a heatwave? That **** cray
    When things get heated, they get hot...and hot temp breed hot tempers, so god is stomping his feet and throwing lightning till he gets cooled down.

Comment

You near Manchester?.

Comment

just say the magic words, you'll be OK

Comment

That's how Texas weather is lol. It'll be 90 degrees out, then start hailing, no joke. 100 degrees, starts getting windy as hell, goes down to 80 with a cool breeze, starts raining with thunder n lightning. Anybody that lives in TX will tell you how crazy this weather is.

Comment

Originally posted by -jose- View Post
            just say the magic words, you'll be OK

I liked that movie, but that part was cringe worthy . I want to see part 2.

Comment

This thunderstorm has been epic by the way, it's been in full flow for over 45 minutes, lightning flashes every ten seconds. Unbelievable site as they illuminate the clouds.

Comment

Gay Marriage

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
                    You near Manchester?.
                    Haha yeah in Manchester. Was pretty cool but I swear I almost got hit in the face.
                    Last edited by SalimShady1212; 07-01-2015, 07:48 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X