Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Paulie Malignaggi - The bravest current fighter!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paulie Malignaggi - The bravest current fighter!

Just rewatched some of his fights and that boy is one tough SOB. Despite losing fights and having basically no punch he went out there with the likes of prime Cotto and Hatton and traded like a homeless psychopath on a war flashback.
    The way he protested Buddy McG after he rightfully stopped the Hatton fight shows his warrior spirit. He might come across like a primadonna at times since he has that job on Showtime and his trash talk with AB but i think Paulie is one of a few fighters in the History that are willing to die in the ring.

Paulie is my dude, and one of my favorite fighters. He has been a hypocrite at times out of the ring and pissed me off, but once that bells sounds the dude goes for it. I am happy to see him transition into being a commentator and wish him a lot of success. He leaves it all in the ring.

Comment

If paulie had some power...hed be an ATB! All Time Badass.

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
        If paulie had some power...hed be an ATB! All Time Badass.
        Paulie had no power and was still all up in Cotto, Hatton, Diaz, and Khans grill. That makes him an all time badass to me.

I wish GBP had let Malignaggi-Maidana happen, that would have been the ****.

Comment

Paulie has more heart and balls than anybody in the sport today.

Comment

Originally posted by paulf View Post
            Paulie had no power and was still all up in Cotto, Hatton, Diaz, and Khans grill. That makes him an all time badass to me.

I wish GBP had let Malignaggi-Maidana happen, that would have been the ****.
            no doubt. He is no chump...thats for sure. But take what he is now and has been like and add knocking dudes out. lol hed be super badass, if for better words. hes an ATG in my book regardless!

Comment

A lot of people talk smack about Paulie because he lacks power and used to look like a guido straight out of Jersey Shore......

....but everyone who's truly a fan of the sport knows that Paulie is tough as nails. Paulie is mentally strong, he's got a good chin a big heart and always gives his all in the ring. He's a real fighter.

Comment

he took a real beating from Cotto. His jaw was straight up jacked up in that fight.

Comment

Originally posted by paulf View Post
                  Paulie is my dude, and one of my favorite fighters. He has been a hypocrite at times out of the ring and pissed me off, but once that bells sounds the dude goes for it. I am happy to see him transition into being a commentator and wish him a lot of success. He leaves it all in the ring.
                  agree, hopefully those fights wont affect his speech later in life

Comment

If paulie had power hell be a really serious problem he always jabbing and moving great chin heart and smart

Comment

Working...
                    X