No announcement yet.

If Youre A Pro Boxer....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post
    How shook would you be if your opponent failed a test ?!?!?

would you cancel and pass up a huge payday ?

me, i wouldnt.
    give the guy all the roids he thinks he needs to win.

what HE takes wont effect what I DO.
    The last sentence is evidence you have no clue wtf you are even talking about.. Lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by Johnston View Post
      Why are you putting words in my mouth? No one says it makes you superman, but it physically makes you better. Do you just refuse to use scientific evidence? Let's just forget all the research done on steroids.But im sure you are the only person who realizes steroids do nothing and give no advantage what so ever.
      What's the point of this? Do you get off on getting in baseless arguments with people? You want people to prove you wrong, why not back your claims and prove these drugs do nothing...
      show me...........

Comment

The last sentence is evidence you have no clue wtf you are even talking about.. Lmao
        how will you taking roids effect what I DO ?!?!?!?

richard hall had 10x the advantage

Comment

Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post

well ?!?!?!?!?

Comment

show me...........
            You're the one making this stupid argument that only you believe so why not back it up? I'm dying to know how you came to this. You've been pushing this stupid claim and expect people to argue with you, yet you fail to prove how it's true.

Comment

• roids look less and less impressive when a person sees them in action

Comment

You're the one making this stupid argument that only you believe so why not back it up? I'm dying to know how you came to this. You've been pushing this stupid claim and expect people to argue with you, yet you fail to prove how it's true.
                show me what youre talking about when it comes to roids doing ANYTHING special IN A FIGHT...

holy fnck and people call me stupid.

Comment

I don't think you've ever competed in sports just from that sentence. If you believe your opponent can't have an affect what you do then you're delusional. Especially if he's bigger,faster, stronger, better conditioned

Comment

show me what youre talking about when it comes to roids doing ANYTHING special IN A FIGHT...

holy fnck and people call me stupid.
                    Believe them....

Like I said, you're the one making ridiculous claims so why is it to much for me to ask how you came to this conclusion???

Comment

I don't think you've ever competed in sports just from that sentence. If you believe your opponent can't have an affect what you do then you're delusional. Especially if he's bigger,faster, stronger, better conditioned
                      so you cant show me or tell me

roids is like that santa claus guy

Comment

Working...
                      X