No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joshua Warns Wilder: Be Realistic or We'll Freeze You Out

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post
    Americans do this kind of **** all the time. They'll contradict themselves whilst being the biggest hypocrites on the planet. These scum bags argued the other way when it was Mayweather or Canelo.

**** is crazy. Just freakish.
    I get it...you hate Americans, lmao. That's what this is all about lmao. Land of the free, home of the brave lol. No wonder you hate Wilder's fans lol. You hate Americans lol.

Comment

Cornball? How old are you? About 12?

Deontay won the WBC title at the beginning of the year 2015. Wlad didn't fight Fury until the end of the year. So get your facts straight.

After Wlad had fought Jennings, he and Deontay could have unified but Deontay didn't want it. In fact, Deontay said on camera that he wouldn't fight Wlad until 2017 when Wlad would have aged a bit more. You can find that video on YT.

I want the Wilder/Joshua fight. But in order for the fight to happen Deontay needs to be reasonable with his demands. It's as simple as that. If he keeps on demanding more than he's worth, then the fight won't happen. But lets wait and see until after the Parker fight if Wilder is really willing to sit down with Hearn where everything makes sense.
      Your name is Sid-knee you f’ing cornball. Not going down the rabbit hole on Wilder and Vlad. Anyone watching boxing can educate you. So Corn ball why is AJ ducking Wilder? Why don’t you want to see the fight you Putty bodied Corn ball?
      Last edited by Fire4231; 03-21-2018, 09:35 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fire4231 View Post
        Sid-knee you not that clever Man Fan fool, this is not a good point. Even worst it’s a bad look for AJ. First off there has been no offer because Hearn and AJ are ducking the Wilder call, comments, appearances, banter let alone the actual fight. An Sid -Knee you fragile corn ball Wilder and his manager both said they weren’t the A side and neither were asking for a 50/50 cut so stop lying. So Sid-knee you flamboyant corn ball why are AJ and Hearn British business men still doing everything in the world to mute the discussion of the biggest fight in boxing? What’s even funnier is you putty bodied corn ball, you keep running around talking about everything but hearn and Joshua’s admitted behavior... including saying they did not want the fight, AJ saying he wasn’t ready, Just got the title, doesn’t like hype but liking Whyte’s Banter. avoided Wilders teams calls, inserted a already KO’d fighter as an obstacle without a guarantee to fight Joshua, tried to keep Deontay from mentioning the fight, tried to stop him from hyping the fight and now threatening to freeze him out for being a champion calling another champion out. Corn ball you can keep making up false reasons to change the discussion but not once have you attempted to explain why the biggest fight in the world is attempted to be avoided and silenced by two supposedly business minded people who believe Wilder is no competition. Corn ball you are a man fan. A man fan who wants a UK champion so bad that you don’t want to risk seeing the fight because you want your guy to be number one with out the act of earning it. Get your soft @ss out of here you corn ball man fan. We want to see the fight. Get on board or GTFOH.
        There's been no offer because Joshua/Hearn are busy dealing with Parker. If you struggle to grasp that, then there's nothing I can say for your stupidity.

The rest of your nonsense has already been answered in the thread already.

Comment

• I'm going to be honest. I didn't know that when posters are flustered, that they go to the mentally challenged card in this day and age-STILL lmao...[/QUOTE]

I'm the one who's flustered? You keep telling yourself that.

Comment

• Originally posted by Raggamuffin View Post
            I get it...you hate Americans, lmao. That's what this is all about lmao. Land of the free, home of the brave lol. No wonder you hate Wilder's fans lol. You hate Americans lol.
            There are Americans I hate because of all the bull****, poison, smear campaigns, lies and hate that some of you come out with.

You're one of those that I hate.

Comment

There are Americans I hate because of all the bull****, poison, smear campaigns, lies
              STFU, because you're doing the same things that you've accused them of doing you ****en liar, lmao. You hate Americans, ok. To each his own. I don't hate the Brits or UK fans. I just don't like you, Hearn or Joshua. I don't like lying scumbags like you guys.

Comment

Your name is Sid-knee you f’ing cornball. Not going down the rabbit hole on Wilder and Vlad. Anyone watching boxing can educate you. So Corn ball why is AJ ducking Wilder? Why don’t you want to see the fight you Putty bodied Corn ball?
                You're not going down the rabbit hole on Wlad and Wilder? Is that because what I said was in fact the truth?

Be educated by a mong like you? Priceless.

How many times do I need to tell you, you simpleton that I do want the fight? Everyone wants the fight. I haven't said otherwise.

Now go to bed before your mum catches you up late at night on the internet. You've got school in the morning.

Comment

There's been no offer because Joshua/Hearn are busy dealing with Parker. If you struggle to grasp that, then there's nothing I can say for your stupidity.

The rest of your nonsense has already been answered in the thread already.
                  Cornball wtf? Busy dealing with Parker? They have been ducking Wilder for two years. I want your answer on what I wrote cornball. How is AJ and Hearn to smart business men are trying to silence the biggest fight in boxing? Give me your answer man fan. 👀

Comment

If Wilder were to win the first fight, that doesn't automatically make him the draw. AJ would still be the one who brings in the crowd.
                    Thats your biased fan opinion. Ricky Hatton was just as big if not bigger. What happened to his drawing power? It faded fast! Hearn KNOWS fickle fans are just that: FICKLE. They'll FORGET about and start criticizing the Top Dog as fast as they put him on his pedestal! Thats a FACT, and its the reason youre soooo drawn to the guy for now - youre desperate for a champ where there arent any! Hearn keeps this constantly in the forefront of his mind to keep the big bills in his & AJ's FAT wallets......

Comment

Cornball wtf? Busy dealing with Parker? They have been ducking Wilder for two years. I want your answer on what I wrote cornball. How is AJ and Hearn to smart business men are trying to silence the biggest fight in boxing? Give me your answer man fan. 👀
                      The fight was never going to happen with Wilder's "50/50 or no fight" stance. But if you want to take that as ducking then be my guest. Doesn't make any of the bull**** you're spewing true.

Comment

Working...
                      X