No announcement yet.

I just realised how some Youtube boxing channels are

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Freedef View Post
    I was fan of BOXINGEGO and some other channels but mannnnn that guy is nuts. How these guys can be so biased ? BOXINGEGO has his 10 fighters that he would lick their arses . for free dude cmon. Now he licks Errol Spence Jr. azz so hard i cant even listen to him dude is annoying oh my gosh
    Which of his videos sent you over the edge? Must be a good one. Hehe...

Comment

I like Richard Dwyer, Tstreet, Montero , boxing wave, and BDA. I am subbed to Ego but just for the news not his opinion videos.

Comment

Originally posted by artfuL_ View Post
        I like listening to Montero, straight as an arrow and calls it as it is.

I've heard of BoxingMD from TBV, I have a feeling there he got in an argument with Nes, they have in the past. I stopped watching due to time and a recent episode noticed he left. Is there more to it? Nes had a big fight with Beeb (original co-host) as well
        Yeah I used to watch TBV like couple years back and I always liked MD because he would just keep it real always. But I stopped watching because it became more and more of a **** show. I remember this one episode, a viewer was calling in and Nes was just not even listening, and just on his phone the entire time, and then just dismissed the guy right after. But he's the same guy that's "all about the fans" and the "people". That and a few other things here and there just turned me off from that show.

Pretty much, from what I remember, Nes just got a big ego, as these things happen. And didn't think anyone else deserved a cut of the money the show started making. Didn't even want to compensate co-hosts for their time, and the equipment that they had to pay for with their own money. Apart from that, Nes also took MD's idea of having some of the co-hosts have a boxing match with each other and still to this day gives him no credit. I think MD is still seen as that 'racist white guy' in the TBV community, but he was really the only one that always kept it real.

Comment

Ego a certified groupie and one of the leaders of the ggg hate club.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedef View Post
            I was fan of BOXINGEGO and some other channels but mannnnn that guy is nuts. How these guys can be so biased ? BOXINGEGO has his 10 fighters that he would lick their arses . for free dude cmon. Now he licks Errol Spence Jr. azz so hard i cant even listen to him dude is annoying oh my gosh
            And Im not saying this to bash the guy, but what do you expect from a guy who was a mcdonalds employee and started some youtube channel that gained followers by stealing news and information from websites like this one.

The guy doesnt even have a high school diploma. He used to be a twitter troll and then changed his entire image to Boxing Ego. I forget his old name and most of what he posts is stole from legit boxing sites.

EDIT: His name is Eric B Gomes of Vacaville, Ca

And a part time model... LOL https://www.modelmayhem.com/egosworld
            Last edited by OctoberRed; 02-07-2018, 01:24 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by OctoberRed View Post
              And Im not saying this to bash the guy, but what do you expect from a guy who was a mcdonalds employee and started some youtube channel that gained followers by stealing news and information from websites like this one.

The guy doesnt even have a high school diploma. He used to be a twitter troll and then changed his entire image to Boxing Ego. I forget his old name and most of what he posts is stole from legit boxing sites.

EDIT: His name is Eric B Gomes of Vacaville, Ca

And a part time model... LOL https://www.modelmayhem.com/egosworld

haha imagine someone bringing this up on his stream he be salty af

Comment

I hate all the ****s that mainly talk like dante's afrocentric nation. Ellie is a ****sexual but he atleast has legit videos with people other than himself talking. The bias ****s are annoying. They usually are either afrocentric or eurocentric.

Comment

Working...
                X