Collapse
No announcement yet.

I can see a Mayweather vs Broner showdown in 2 years

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Broner has not yet beaten a real good fighter unless Ponce De Leon is really good and I don't think he won that fight by much if he did win. He might beat some real good fighters soon but he could also lose. Has his chin been tested by a big puncher yet? I think Mayweather will be retired in two years. Still I guess this fight could happen someday if Floyd hangs around that long. I think Broner would need to improve and Floyd would have to slow down for Broner to have a chance to win.

Comment

If anything.

Broner will fight on the undercard of a Floyd PPV.

Same with Gamboa.

Comment

If Broner ever did get in position for this fight, I could imagine a joke of a fight where both guys do nothing to each other and Broner wins a basically fixed fight. Then Mayweather would tout Broner as his successor and the p4p king, followed by Broner signing a contract to join Mayweather promotions right there in the ring.

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleMM View Post
          I can see Broner moving up to 135 take 2 quick fights, move up to 140 and defeat a name fighter than getting a Mayweather fight as Maywaethers last fight.
          what i find interesting is posters expect broner to fight floyd but cosigned Khan not fighting Manny. Hmmm that seems somewhat uneven.

Comment

Boner would rather have a man date than to fight his hero.

No......

Comment

Originally posted by apocalypto View Post
              This is getting ridiculous. Broner is the biggest hype job bar none in a long time. Dude has fought no one and all of sudden people make him to be this monster. Didnt face one single top 130 pounder.
              hes fought noone at all? hes 22 and is just getting his feet wet do u want him to just jump up to the top without making some money and perfecting his style vs various styles first??????? isnt that what all boxers did in the beginning???????? boxing fans are some of the worst fans in sports!

Comment

Originally posted by RL_GMA View Post
                Boner would rather have a man date than to fight his hero.

No......
                whack post but good music!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                X