Sex Lives Of The Champions With The Famous

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
    Who was Henry banging?

Tyson banged a ton of notable chicks during his day. I think he f#cked Naomi Campbell in a club bathroom. Think there are a couple more models on his list. One of those famous model chicks claiming Cosby sleep raped her also f#cked Tyson.
    Originally posted by phallus View Post
    i've seen some old boxing books that had only black and white photos in them that mentioned dempsey, louis and max baer were all busy banging hollywood actresses when they were hw champ
    Originally posted by yngwie View Post
    It was before the 60's maybe, the guy used to appear in movies.
    Famous pro boxers today banging Hollywood skanks is unheard of today.

It like boxing loss prestige as it shrunk away from the mainstream.

Comment

Originally posted by GrandpaBernard View Post

The last galanazo in boxing was Dela Hoya.

Comment

Originally posted by GrandpaBernard View Post

Klitschko was banging a hollywood skank he just happened to marry her too.

Comment

Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post
          Joe Louis had his fair share of starlets. Little late for me to remember names, but in the biography by Art and Edna Rust I think I recall so things.
          lena horne
          sonja hene the olympic figure skater

Comment

Originally posted by rightsideup View Post
            lena horne
            Lena Horne was who I was thinking of but couldn't remember her name. Thanks for the reminder!

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
              Klitschko was banging a hollywood skank he just happened to marry her too.
              Yeah Hayden Panetiere or something like that.

Comment

Originally posted by The Old LefHook View Post
                I hardly know anything about this. I know that Gorilla Jones and Mae West had a thing, Mike Tyson and Robin Givens had a thing, Dempsey and his starlet bride had a thing. That is all I know about.

I bet the champs screwed famous women far and wide, and sometimes kissed and told, or a third party gossiped. I just do not know of any. I imagine some of our champs were sex machines. Whadda ya know? Whadda ya say?

Which champ reached farthest? Mae West is pretty far. She was the highest paid female in Hollywood.
                Tyson didn't just have a thing with Robin, he was friggin married to her.

Originally posted by yngwie View Post
                Yeah Hayden Panetiere or something like that.
                Hardly A list lol

Also guys, don't just post, "oh yeah so and so banged some hot girls"...actually provide names of which boxer had it with which starlet. No names, no game.

Comment

Not A list, but a pretty well known TV star by now between Heroes and that hit Nashville series.

Comment

Originally posted by rightsideup View Post
                    lena horne
                    Louis was also supposed to have ****ed Lana Turner, although I think just about everyone in hollywood had her at one time or another.

Comment

Robinson was a womanizer and Joe Louis was his idol his wife surprised him when louis and him had women in there room. he blamed joe and got away with it, robinson wife was a fairly famous dancer and later he heard that louis had a fling with her before he met her.

Comment

Working...
                      X