Celebrities Reveal the Number of People They've Slept with

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JJRod View Post
    No my friend I have. Plenty.
    Are there hot chics? Of course. I’m a USC alum there were beautiful women on campus. Are there a bunch Jessica Alba’s, Adriana Lima’s and Halle Berry’s walking around? No man, there were not. There is a reason those women out of literally thousands are in Hollywood or picked to model.

And honestly ask yourself this: if you had the option tonight would you take a hot college girl or Halle Berry?
    I'm not really following your conversation here. Just wanted to say - I'd easily pick a hot college girl over Halle Berry. Halle would make for a better story (if anyone would even believe me) but picking between a hot 20yo and a hot 50yo is no contest.

Comment

Originally posted by JcLazyX210 View Post
      Alright. Thank you for the information.
      No problem

Comment

honestly the only one who's number you can actually believe is ric flair

Comment

Originally posted by jaded View Post
          Right...I'm sure he was banging 50 woman at a time all the time. I failed to realized that.:rfl:

also read that he didnt smash while in high school

Comment

Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
            honestly the only one who's number you can actually believe is ric flair
            What makes you say that ?

Comment

Originally posted by ikigai View Post
              I was definitely counting in high school lol... I would reminisce about every single one...like..

"Ok wow I've had sex 6 times now after jenny... first was heba, then angie, then nicole, etc... I've had sex with 6 girls now haha..."

After like the 20th girl i just stopped caring, and would just bang whoever I could and keep going. After that point i would just reminisce about the special ones. The beauties or the tight pusses or the freaks.
              I got married, but my best friend is easily approaching 100 if not past it. One day he tried to count his conquests and made to like 48 before giving up.

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
                I'd easily pick a hot college girl over Halle Berry. Halle would make for a better story (if anyone would even believe me) but picking between a hot 20yo and a hot 50yo is no contest.
                ''Hot'' is subjective...you should see of threads that's supposed to have hot women in them

Not everyone thinks Halle is hot (the overwhelming majority does, though). Are there hotter and young women ?!?! Of course. There is no one woman whos perfect.

As for age, I've seen my share of young women who should never leave their house without a burlap bag covering their entire bodies.

If Halle was a regular woman walking down the street, you'd do a double take not knowing she was 50+

Comment

Working...
                X