Collapse
No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If you are threatened by any demographic you are a *****. You ain't no man and your father is a failure.

I don't understand what role you think you serve.

Do you support your family do you? You sure? Sounds like you need Unkkie Sam to step in and keep your job for you because your a lazy stupid mother ****er who is no longer competitive on the free market when you cry " Dey took'd mah job"

Do you protect your family? You sure? Sounds like you need Unkkie Sam to make you feel safe because you know you're a lazy, useless, tinkerbell that's got more yella on yer belly than ****in' Homer Simpson.

I'm country as ****, I run my own business, I manage my own lands, I protect my **** and my kin, but I tell you what this new republican party ain't **** but a caricature of who we used to be.

Seriously, the white supremacists over the financially responsible? **** right off. Because you're scared of brown skinned men? You ****in' Tinkerbell.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
      Where are the breadlines?

And centrally-planned economic industrial policy?

Explain
      The article answers both these questions.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
          The article answers both these questions.
          But that would require actually reading. If it ain't sound bytes & hot takes they won't go the extra mile

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                Lanny Davis. Lmao!!!

Yeah, that guy is totally not a major D player or a Clinton ally or anything.

Of course his being a big time D player means superfans like you take his word as gospel.

Gruber didn't call y'all "stupid" for nothing.

Comment

New: Michael Cohen is postponing his testimony on the Hill “due to ongoing threats against his family from President Trump and Mr. Giuliani”, says his lawyer.
                  — Jim Sciutto (@jimsciutto) January 23, 2019

Witness intimidation.

Comment

This is clearly unconstitutional. There is no debate. The constitution clearly sets forth the rules for delivery the SOTU and nowhere does it say it must be delivered in the House Chambers.

Why would Trump get into a battle he can't win? Is it to garner sympathy & support from his base? But that doesn't make any sense because his base holds the constitution near & dear to them. They wouldn't support such a clearly unconstitutional, bordering on illegal (trespassing) move by the commander in chief, would they?

Comment

Yeah Trump told him he would break his kneecaps if he testified, so he had to postpone it. Scorsese would be proud.

Comment

Working...
                      X