No announcement yet.

What’s next for GGG?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by icha View Post
    one fight deal for charlo, then head to DAZN for the canelo payday...
    I’m all for that and in an ideal world it would happen but this is boxing...

I can’t see Al/Sho risking Charlo knowing GGG will go straight to a rival network after the matchup

Comment

Originally posted by KTFOKING View Post
      Let's see where he signs first. If on DAZN, how about Korobov or someone like Sulecki? Then get the winner of Canelo/Jacobs at years end.

If on PBC, guess he can fight Korobov/Sulecki as well and then Charlo at years end.
      Korobov ain’t a bad shout. They have amateur history as well. GGG beat him in the world amateur championships in 2003 I think.

Comment

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
        I’m all for that and in an ideal world it would happen but this is boxing...

I can’t see Al/Sho risking Charlo knowing GGG will go straight to a rival network after the matchup
        wbc ordered the fight so that may play a role on negotiations...
        if haymon denies ggg the fight for not being contracted to the network, then gbp can do the same to charlo if he ever tries to get his mando shot vs canelo...

Comment

Originally posted by icha View Post
          wbc ordered the fight so that may play a role on negotiations...
          if haymon denies ggg the fight for not being contracted to the network, then gbp can do the same to charlo if he ever tries to get his mando shot vs canelo...
          Hopefully that makes it more likely but the WBC aren’t very thorough, I mean how many times did they order Canelo-GGG😂😂

Comment

Originally posted by Nay_Sayer View Post
            Trying too hard kid...

Comment

Hopefully that makes it more likely but the WBC aren’t very thorough, I mean how many times did they order Canelo-GGG😂😂
              hopefully we get it..

Comment

Signing with DAZN is the most logical, but who will he fight in the meantime?
                Sign with dazn and he gets an easy comeback then likely Jacobs and canelo.

Comment

I guess we're just tossing out ideas -

I'll guess that he fights Rob Brant on ESPN in a one off before any exclusive network deal is made.

Comment

Working...
                  X