Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jermall Charlo Decisions a Game Matt Korobov, Retains Title

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by glenn mcrory View Post
    If that is good I don't want to see what a fighter who is average or mediocre, what I would politely describe him as, looks like.

The thought now scares me.
    I can't agree more! That's some funny ****! Charlo's clearly got exposed. They suck better then a two dollar hoe.

Comment

• Originally posted by mev1 View Post
      Yeah, and his son just scored it 119 to 108. They must be smoking together. Worst score card I have seen in a long time. No way Korobov only won 1 round. I had him winning by 2 points.
      I am with you there. I thought it was very bad judging by both media judges and the judges in the Jermall fight. The media judges harrard or whatever his name was very biased in both fights and 100% wrong in both!

Comment

• Originally posted by redmyth79 View Post
        Very well said. I couldn't agree more. They both lost. Jermall lost much worse but got a God like decision.
        It was a miracle. LMFAO. They suck and for whoever says Canelo is ducking this clown needs to quit smoking crack!! GGG and Canelo hell Jacobs to all won 118 or better if not just knocking them the fuc-! Out.
        Jermell clearly beat Harrison. I’m not the biggest fan of the twins but he won without question.
        His brother on the other hand, was in a close fight and pulled it off in the later rounds. I think he may have been affected by his brothers lose but you have to suck it up and perform yourself. Thirty five years old or not Korobov, is a hell of a fighter. He’s no bum himself

Comment

• Originally posted by R01 View Post
          #adhd lol
          All good lol, but where was the KO? Charlo got exposed 🙈lol

Comment

• Originally posted by MrClutch85 View Post
            Jermall Charlo doesn't look good against southpaws because they take away his jab.He still would beat GGG and Canelo ass.
            Dude please do not share the crack you are smoking and immediately go to the hospital. I think you might lose your mind completely if you don't hurry. Canelo, GGG and Jacobs all make complete fools of the Charlo brothers and people like you thinking they stand any chance. Jermall got his ass handed to him by a 35 year old unheard of boxer!! Does that make you think he is good? Wake up and quit doing drugs because it's clearly effecting your judgement.

Comment

• Originally posted by HAVISJ View Post
              Jermell clearly beat Harrison. I’m not the biggest fan of the twins but he won without question.
              His brother on the other hand, was in a close fight and pulled it off in the later rounds. I think he may have been affected by his brothers lose but you have to suck it up and perform yourself. Thirty five years old or not Korobov, is a hell of a fighter. He’s no bum himself

You might want to go see a eye doctor. Your prescription is off or it's time to get one for a set of glasses. They both lost but jermall lost convincingly.

Comment

• If Korobov had a GGG or even a Canelo type of power, I really think he would’ve KO’d Charlo with one of those left crosses and left straights. I believe Jermall got exposed tonight and Im pretty sure the elites at 160 are now licking their chops.

Comment

• Originally posted by tatot View Post
                  All good lol, but where was the KO? Charlo got exposed 🙈lol
                  You familiar with selective reading?

Comment

• Those were great rounds! Salute to Korobov! Well conditioned for 35! Jermall just too physically gifted to deal with! Southpaw is effective vs. Jermall! Andrade or BJ Saunders should take a shot! MAN UP!

Comment

• Originally posted by redmyth79 View Post
                      You might want to go see a eye doctor. Your prescription is off or it's time to get one for a set of glasses. They both lost but jermall lost convincingly.
                      If I need to get a prescription refill or glasses, what the hell do you need?

Comment

Working...
                      X