No announcement yet.

Big Ups, Al Haymon, PBC, Primetime!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Code Red View Post
    What was so cake walk about these opponents? I didn't see anything as soft as Rocky Fielding in the ring tonight!!
    These were supposed to be cake walk fights.

Comment

Good card but obvious corruption in the Korobov fight so no props.

Comment

Originally posted by chrisJS View Post
        Good card but obvious corruption in the Korobov fight so no props.
        Only issue I had was the 119 - 109 score card

Comment

Originally posted by pillowfists98 View Post
          These were supposed to be cake walk fights.
          In your mind, I guess you think boxing is easy, and like I said I didn't see Rocky Fielding in the ring tonight, I saw opponents trying to win.

Comment

Fox have got to get better commentators. They all were way to biased and sounded bored all night.

Get the Showtime crew to do all PBC fights.

Comment

Originally posted by RoyJonesJrp4pno1 View Post
              Fox have got to get better commentators. They all were way to biased and sounded bored all night.

They do, do PBC fights

Comment

I agree. As a fan you got what you wanted.

I knew the Harrison vs. Charlo fight would be competitive. Harrison has always been an underachiever/Buster Douglas type. Talented, but lacked heart late in fights and would fade. He stuck to his gameplan and had a nice fight.

The Korobov vs. Mall fight surprised me. I respected Korobov and his ability, but the reality is that he had never shown his true potential. He had a great amateur career. But was a complete disappointment as a pro. He looked like the fighter we all thought he would be.

Overall he was a very good replacement for Monroe.

In the end, we got two competitive fights.

Comment

Originally posted by Code Red View Post
                  What was so cake walk about these opponents? I didn't see anything as soft as Rocky Fielding in the ring tonight!!
                  Korobov is 35 and inactive as fk. That was considered a cakewalk my man. Harrison is a good fighter though who usually fades late in fights so that's not a terrible matchup IMO.

Fielding is a bum, and I said as much when the fight aired. If Canelo vs fielding ended up being a great fight would a big thanks be appropriate for DAZN? Proabbaly not, just would have meant that Canelo S H I T his pants that night. Charlos just didnt look impressive tonight is all. And come on, the heavyweight fight was 2 second or 3rd tier dudes with T I T S* slugging it out like bar room brawlers.

Comment

I mean.

What about the judges?? It was bad

Comment

Originally posted by RoyJonesJrp4pno1 View Post

They can't use that crew, as they are signed to SHO/CBS. FOX is a totally different network.

Albert and Goosen are fine, but Lennox is as bad as I once remembered him on the mic. This guy is full of cliches and provides very little. I made a thread when it was announced he was going to get the gig that it was a terrible move and networks needs to stop going after big names and get legitimate fighters who are good on the mic. FOX desperately needs to make a move for RJJ.

Comment

Working...
                      X