Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should the United States institute mandatory fat camp?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
    She still stuck in the ceiling fam
    Originally posted by AddiX View Post
    I missed this story.
    Nah I'm pretty sure it's way older than 6 months. Do you remember Beercules

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
      Nah I'm pretty sure it's way older than 6 months. Do you remember Beercules
      My cat?

She's free now.

Comment

Originally posted by Julia Slobberts View Post
        I think so. Anybody who is clinically obese would be required to stay at a fat camp until they are at a healthy weight.

This would do great things for America. Everyone would be a lot healthier and health care costs would go way down.

And don't worry, Donald Trump would get his own special cabin at fat camp.
        I got 2 friends I grew up with both are obese both never had a girlfriend and never been laid the legit way at least.

One is a really nice guy, too nice and gets friend zoned everytime he tries to meet chicks. He blames his weight as to why he's never had a girl yet. But its like dude who's fault is that? If you really want to get rid of the weight then he needs to change his life around eat better, train like a beast go to the gym, but he doesn't even try he has nothing but excuses. You do feel sorry for him and want to help him, but he himself will not even try.

The other friend is not a nice guy at all he's a total right wing republican nut job. He actually thinks he'll be a politician one day. He's real ugly dude, horrible personality and lies 24/7 about everything. You can't feel sorry for him since he's just not a good person.

Obviously health is a big concern for both of these dudes especially since neither of them want to improve their situation and just make excuses for everything.

Comment

Originally posted by TripleJ View Post
          Purely curious here. Would you ever marry a woman who made 10x the money you do? How would you handle the woman earning more than you?
          At the outset I am thinking yes but I can see where issues would pop up in the marriage later and cause problems.

Comment

Originally posted by man down View Post
            You're funny. Read my visitor page with this fool telling me the way I live is good.

You know she works because she wants to. Does her part time job provide HC? Yes, why pay for it if its a benefit that comes with the job.

Does her PT job pay for a
            580k home? NOPE
            60K Truck? NOPE
            45K SUV NOPE
            40k boat NOPE
            15K Motorcycle NOPE
            All my other toys and tools? NOPE
            Vacations? NOPE

You keep talking all this chit while you cant even make a 100.00 sports bet. Who do you think made all the money to pay for this stuff? Just because I did well and Im able to be a stay at home dad and do all kind of chit on my time and not anyone else's doesnt mean you have to be so salty.

We all make choices in life. I made some decent ones early in life while guys like you were probably out partying. Now I get to enjoy life thanks.
            But you aren't paying for the healthcare insurance which is a serious bill. She has to work so you guys can get that.

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
              But you aren't paying for the healthcare insurance which is a serious bill. She has to work so you guys can get that.
              I'm done responding to you.

Comment

Originally posted by man down View Post
                I'm done responding to you.
                Have a good evening. I just got home(from work) and got a bunch of stuff to catch up because I don't keep house, yuh feel me?

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
                  Have a good evening. I just got home(from work) and got a bunch of stuff to catch up because I don't keep house, yuh feel me?
                  Lol, classic.

Comment

Something like 85% of Hispanics under 18 years old are obese here. If you only take the people of European ancestry our obesity rates are right on par with western european nations. It is our minorities that make up the majority of obese people in the US.

Comment

Working...
                    X