Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: WBC Prez: Adonis Stevenson Must Face Gvozdyk, But...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: WBC Prez: Adonis Stevenson Must Face Gvozdyk, But...

World Boxing Council President Mauricio Sulaiman has indicated that WBC light heavyweight champion Adonis Stevenson must face mandatory challenger Oleksandr Gvozdyk, who holds the WBC's interim-title, in the coming months.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Stevenson will knock Gvozdyk in less than 5 rounds. He should jump on this fight, then cash in on the rematch with Jack.

Comment

I have Stevenson by knockout as well, needs to be more economical if he wants to hold that title though

Comment

Either fight is good with me. Let the 'King' Adonis Stevenson's wounds heal from battle and let him be!

Comment

No immediate rematch order? That's odd!

Comment

Stevenson should take the mandatory I think it will be in his best interest.

Comment

Stevenson showing holes. It's just a matter of time.

Comment

Age has caught up with Stevenson and that is the reality.

He looked exhausted by the 12th round.
                Only time will tell how long he would continue to hold on to the WBC belt.

Comment

About time Adonis fights someone good again. He's been ducking the top light heavyweights for a while. I got Oleksandr in this one. He is starving for this, he'll stay on Adonis' a$$ and break him down to the body.

Comment

If Gvozdyk that fought Gonzalez and Chilemba shows up, I fail to see how Adonis Stevenson can last 5 rounds.

Comment

Working...
                    X