No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder Dares Joshua To Back Up "F*** Him Up Bad" Boast

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Wilder Dares Joshua To Back Up "F*** Him Up Bad" Boast

WBC heavyweight champion Deontay Wilder (40-0, 39 KOs) is crossing his fingers that Anthony Joshua (21-0, 20 KOs), holder of the WBA, IBF, IBO, WBO titles, will make good on his recent statements. In a recent interview, Joshua explained that he would look to do a lot of damage to Wilder in the early rounds of a potential fight.
    [Click Here To Read More]

And so the talking continues, I guess we have at least another 6 months of this before a fight is announced, great.

Comment

This guy talks like a chump. He has no natural wit or intelligence. He has to borrow lyrics from songs to talk smack.

Remember when Fury got in the ring with him? He was stuttering all over the place.

Comment

Joshua flew into LAX yesterday ..... Hopefully its to put pen to paper

Comment

Yawn the historic 50 mill offer for a fight in the USA has already been sent.
          Joshua said he wanted 50 million and he’ll take the fight, period.
          You can tell he didn’t think team Wilder would call his bluff.
          Now he wants to come up with every excuse not to stand by his words.
          Last edited by BoxingTech718; 05-22-2018, 04:20 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by EnglishOxide View Post
            This guy talks like a chump. He has no natural wit or intelligence. He has to borrow lyrics from songs to talk smack.

Remember when Fury got in the ring with him? He was stuttering all over the place.
            Actually, he won that trash talk bout with Fury when he dropped the line, "Man you walking around like some sort of preacher. I promise you if we do step into this ring together, I WILL baptize you!!"

Comment

What was that delirious nonsense? Sounded like Ali on crack.

Comment

Talking isn't really Wilder's strong suit.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingTech718 View Post
                  Yawn the historic 50 mill offer for a fight in the USA has already been sent.
                  Joshua said he wanted 50 million and he’ll take the fight, period.
                  You can tell he didn’t think team Wilder would call his bluff.
                  Now he wants to come up with every excuse not to stand by his words.
                  I’m Team Joshua and we hold that L for opening our trap. He really didn’t think it through which is why he is paid to box and he has a promoter to handle his affairs. In fairness I would say the same thing give me 50 million and I will fight tomorrow. He is thinking about the money only. “The road to hell is paved with good intentions” he is not thinking getting the 50 million he loses broadcasting rights, rematch clause, location of the fight etc. However that’s on him I hear you telling yourself but yes he has to back track on what he said. He has runny egg on his face at the minute but no one is scared. Anyway let’s just see he might surprise you

Comment

Originally posted by Julia Slobberts View Post
                    Actually, he won that trash talk bout with Fury when he dropped the line, "Man you walking around like some sort of preacher. I promise you if we do step into this ring together, I WILL baptize you!!"
                    Yeah I quite liked that line

Comment

Working...
                    X