Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Adrien Broner threatens 'King of New York' Tekashi 6ix9ine

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Adrien Broner threatens 'King of New York' Tekashi 6ix9ine

Aye 6ix9ine, don't be commenting no **** **** under my pictures, boy. Talkin' bout clown, n*gga. The only thing with a red nose from where I'm from is a pitbull, n*gga. And I get to New York this week, n*gga. Motha****a done pull up on you, n*gga. I ain't one of these rap n*ggas you be trollin' with. Quit playin wit' me."

Neither one of them is really about it. You know that weird lesbian creature is definitely not for shooting a fair one with Broner.

Comment

Comment

hmm a pedophile vs a boxer.

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post

If that's all they got Broner will be dropping their asses left and right. They better bring a gun if they want to step to Broner.

Comment

Hip hop is definitely different. A clown dude like that would not be accepted in the 90's. Especially not representing BK. This rap sht is watered down. And Broner is arguably a better rapper too smh.

Comment

I fully support Broner here.

Comment

Originally posted by Illmatic94 View Post
                Hip hop is definitely different. A clown dude like that would not be accepted in the 90's. Especially not representing BK. This rap sht is watered down. And Broner is arguably a better rapper too smh.
                got the blicky uh nicca got the spicky uh

Comment

lmfao I just seen this on one of my subscription on youtube lmfao.

6ix9ne better watch who he ****ing with Adrien Broner would really try and get dude imo.

War Broner!

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                    I fully support Broner here.

Comment

Working...
                    X