No announcement yet.

Yo, -Kev-

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by P.K Dionysus View Post
    If you're looking for something that's cheap (compared to AAA titles) and that will take you a weekend or so to finish (8 hour campaign), give Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice a look in. It follows a crazy b*tch's journey to free her dead lover's soul. She's legit crazy. She hears voices and ****, and these voices actually help her in fights. Like the scream "To the right!" or "Behind you!" or "Beware the BBC!!!" during fights, and you as the player have a split second to react. The psychosis is even used during puzzles and ****.

PS: She's got great teeth.
    I knew about this game but forgot about it, I remembered finding it very interesting and adding it to my mental list of games I want to play when they come out. Thanks for the reminder, I will check this game out.

Comment

Bro, Simon Templeton (Kain's VA) is one of my favourite VA's of all time. He made Kain come across as noble as he did evil. Kain sparked my love for the villain protagonist, and to this day, is my favourite Vamp of all time, with Gabriel Belmont aka Dracula from Castlevania coming in second.

Did you see the cancelled LoK: Dead Sun footage? I watched this **** and almost cried. Had mad potential.

I only consider Kain the villain in the first Soul Reaver. Always seemed to me that after that and in the Blood Omen games, he was more the arrogant anti-hero, who mad a method to his madness. And he seemed to be able to somewhat see the future, almost like that time streamer character Moebius, who seems to be the real villain, along with the Elder God, who initially seems to be helping Raziel. What was his motivation, anyway? Do they ever mention that in the games? What do the Elder God and Moebius have to gain from trying to destroy Kain and Raziel? And how great is the ending to Defiance, where we see how they are both defeated?

Comment

And since people recently were able to do finished versions of Cheetahmen 2 and now the Bill Clinton Sox The Cat game, then it would be cool if someone did a Kickstarter for this unfinished game.

Oh and cool footage. Was that an exposed boob? I imagine that was because the game was still in the early developmental stages?

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
          I knew about this game but forgot about it, I remembered finding it very interesting and adding it to my mental list of games I want to play when they come out. Thanks for the reminder, I will check this game out.
          Sure thing, home slice. Feel ftee to make some recommendations as well. I've never been mad into horror, but I love gothic themed settings.

Have you given the Castlevania: Lords of Shadow series a try?

Comment

Originally posted by Anthony342 View Post
            I only consider Kain the villain in the first Soul Reaver. Always seemed to me that after that and in the Blood Omen games, he was more the arrogant anti-hero, who mad a method to his madness. And he seemed to be able to somewhat see the future, almost like that time streamer character Moebius, who seems to be the real villain, along with the Elder God, who initially seems to be helping Raziel. What was his motivation, anyway? Do they ever mention that in the games? What do the Elder God and Moebius have to gain from trying to destroy Kain and Raziel? And how great is the ending to Defiance, where we see how they are both defeated?
            I can totally see how you can view Kain like that. To me, he's a villain protagonist purely because he's willing to do what must be done to achieve his goals, which shift from revenge, to ****ing with fate.

****ing great game series, dude.

And since people recently were able to do finished versions of Cheetahmen 2 and now the Bill Clinton Sox The Cat game, then it would be cool if someone did a Kickstarter for this unfinished game.

Oh and cool footage. Was that an exposed boob? I imagine that was because the game was still in the early developmental stages?
            Yeah, all footage of that Kain was mad early dev. That said, if somebody can purchase the IP, they can easily continue with, or restart the process.

Comment

Sure thing, home slice. Feel ftee to make some recommendations as well. I've never been mad into horror, but I love gothic themed settings.

Have you given the Castlevania: Lords of Shadow series a try?
              I can't make any rec to you bro, you probably know more than me, unless you mean games in general regardless of the year they came out. I'm just now easing my way back into 2017 gaming/electronics after living under a rock for most of 2017. I have a PS4 Pro, a rig with the 1080 TI, and i'm about to pull the trigger on the XBox One X because a couple of my dudes from work have it and want me to get on it. I am also considering buying the Nintendo Switch because I want to play the game of the year winner, Zelda Breath of Wild I think it's called, and there's a few other games coming out on Switch that i'd like to play.

These are my must-play games:

Dishonored 2 (currently playing it, love it so far)
              Horizon Zero Dawn
              Zelda Breath of the Wild
              Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus
              Prey
              Hellblade
              The Evil Within 2

In 2017 I only played and beat Resident Evil 7 pretty much, and hated it. Capcom turned it into those first person psychological horrors that are popular right now like Outlast, Alien Isolation, SOMA, didn't like it regardless if it got raving reviews.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                I can't make any rec to you bro, you probably know more than me, unless you mean games in general regardless of the year they came out. I'm just now easing my way back into 2017 gaming/electronics after living under a rock for most of 2017. I have a PS4 Pro, a rig with the 1080 TI, and i'm about to pull the trigger on the XBox One X because a couple of my dudes from work have it and want me to get on it. I am also considering buying the Nintendo Switch because I want to play the game of the year winner, Zelda Breath of Wild I think it's called, and there's a few other games coming out on Switch that i'd like to play.

These are my must-play games:

Dishonored 2 (currently playing it, love it so far)
                Horizon Zero Dawn
                Zelda Breath of the Wild
                Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus
                Prey
                Hellblade
                The Evil Within 2

In 2017 I only played and beat Resident Evil 7 pretty much, and hated it. Capcom turned it into those first person psychological horrors that are popular right now like Outlast, Alien Isolation, SOMA, didn't like it regardless if it got raving reviews.
                Yo Kev,

I used to think you'd be a cool dude to hang with... Now after reading the bold, I just wanna break into your place and rob you while wearing a ski mask with a massive dildo glued to the forehead. ****. You got a 1080 Ti system, yet continue to horde consoles?

That's a decent list, though. I've still got Witcher 3 problems. There are a bunch of games I need to play.

Comment

Yo Kev,

I used to think you'd be a cool dude to hang with... Now after reading the bold, I just wanna break into your place and rob you while wearing a ski mask with a massive dildo glued to the forehead. ****. You got a 1080 Ti system, yet continue to horde consoles?

That's a decent list, though. I've still got Witcher 3 problems. There are a bunch of games I need to play.

Lol. Oh if I get burglarized they'd get away with a bunch of valuables (electronics) right now.

The problem is that Steam doesn't have games like MLB The Show, Horizon Zero Dawn, Drake Uncharted, Bloodborne, Zelda Breath of the Wild. Basically PC gaming is superior to consoles, but since consoles are so much easier to get, and the prices are so low, they will always have more support for games. I don't want to limit myself in terms of games.

Comment

So playing games on discs is old fashioned now? Then you can call me an old fogey haha. I still like physical media, but I can see within the next few years, putting a game and DVD collection on a hard drive. Just make it simple enough to be idiot proof and I'll do it. I still like the simplicity of popping in a disc and not having to watch commercials, like with watching shows on streaming services, but at least they're starting to let you do that if you pay extra. But I still like the idea of a one time expense that I can keep using after that.

Comment

So playing games on discs is old fashioned now? Then you can call me an old fogey haha. I still like physical media, but I can see within the next few years, putting a game and DVD collection on a hard drive. Just make it simple enough to be idiot proof and I'll do it. I still like the simplicity of popping in a disc and not having to watch commercials, like with watching shows on streaming services, but at least they're starting to let you do that if you pay extra. But I still like the idea of a one time expense that I can keep using after that.
                      I'm the same way. I still like physical discs.

Comment

Working...
                      X