Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

You know what brings Mexicans, blacks, and other minorities together??

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post
    now that weve gotten rid of the farce called ''its all whiteys fault'', which home boy is gonna go 1st and make a thread PROTESTING how shlt is fncked up and they (AND THEIR OWN ANCESTORS, past AND PRESENT) are to blame ????
    The demo, I mean homeboys, will never admit to any of their own ****... blame whitey for gimme dats is da way b. Coercion doe

Comment

Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
      EBT cards?

Comment

Lol @ Mexicans

Its NYC not Houston most of the restaurant workers are probably central Americans or Ecuadorians....

This Jewish dude probably cursed out a bunch of Central Americans....

Comment

Originally posted by Fists_of_Fury View Post
          The demo, I mean homeboys, will never admit to any of their own ****... blame whitey for gimme dats is da way b. Coercion doe
          im glad it was a homeboy who said it

holy fnck !!!!

yeah, their aint our fault game is strong.

Comment

''them whiteboys done droppid them awful drugs off in our hood and forced them on us !!!! they left us NO CHOICE but to get hooked !!!!''

the good part is they claimed this themselves as a viable excuse

Comment

''them whiteboys done droppid them awful drugs off in our hood and forced them on us !!!! they left us NO CHOICE but to get hooked !!!!''

the good part is they claimed this themselves as a viable excuse

again with this ten-year-old strawman crap.

nobody is taking all of the blame from people who chose to smoke crack.

people are also acknowledging that drug use is policed differently [along with basically everything else in this country, you're more than welcome to look it up,] and that the CIA funded and armed groups that were bringing cocaine to the united states and disproportionately into minority areas.

people are also acknowledging that you are quite the racist and seem to enjoy the inequality / racial ****storm in america.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
                again with this ten-year-old strawman crap.

nobody is taking all of the blame from people who chose to smoke crack.

people are also acknowledging that drug use is policed differently [along with basically everything else in this country, you're more than welcome to look it up,] and that the CIA funded and armed groups that were bringing cocaine to the united states and disproportionately into minority areas.

people are also acknowledging that you are quite the racist and seem to enjoy the inequality / racial ****storm in america.
                if a person can find a better place to live, they should go there.

if a person wants a nice neighborhood, they should stop fncking them up.

i dont make excuses or bury my head in the sand.

whats that saying....it is what it is

when youre done analyzing me, check out how minorities treat each other and tell me how its someone elses fault.

just because someone says the truth doesnt make them racist. maybe i could have candy coated it ?

Comment

btw, the whole rap genre was built on minorities doing other minorities dirty.

Comment

to add,

a non white can blurt out all kinds of ''truths'' and be considered a forward thinking individual whos not going to take it anymore....ggggrrrrrr !!!!!!

when a white person does the exact thing, they racist

Comment

if a person can find a better place to live, they should go there.

if a person wants a nice neighborhood, they should stop fncking them up.

i dont make excuses or bury my head in the sand.

whats that saying....it is what it is

when youre done analyzing me, check out how minorities treat each other and tell me how its someone elses fault.

just because someone says the truth doesnt make them racist. maybe i could have candy coated it ?

why do minorities disproportionately rob? do hard drugs? has nothing to do with poverty, right?

and that poverty can't be traced all the way back through segregation, jim crow, and to slavery?

did you know evander holyfield's parents couldn't read? he's not that old. did you know that there are direct descendents of slaves alive today?

are you familiar with how the brain develops during childhood?
                      how schools are funded through property taxes?
                      are you familiar with the varaition in drug arrests and convictions between minorities and white people?

is that really all the fault of black people?

again, i am not exonerating the 16 year old who shot somebody over shoes. i am saying that it takes a community and a family to teach him that that is wrong, and those commnities and families have been undermined by policy in the united states and you can trace it back to literal f3Cking slavery.

why is there a racial stratification in america in 2018, 150 years after slavery?
                      are blacks to blame for being dumb or violent, or are whites to blame for creating policies that kept blacks in prison, out of the polls, out of office.

i mean seriously, are you trying to tell me that blacks in alabama had th same opportunity as whites in 1960? today? and are you trying to tell me that doesn't matter?

Comment

Working...
                      X