Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather Certain Stevenson Will Fade in Jack Rematch, Too

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Evil_Meat View Post
    As far as I know there's been no word yet from the WBC.
    arum is going to pull the wbc aside and give them a talking to

Comment

It will be up to Jack to take advantage when his opponent grows tired in the very late rounds and he should have won this fight I had him ahead by one round but I thought he lost the last round but won the 11th... chances R Stevenson will not go for the rematch and fight this other guy instead, an unproven commodity, in Canada of course...

Comment

Originally posted by Andre_parker1 View Post
        he'll have to wait for gvozdyk vs stevenson winner
        No he won’t. It’s Mayweather one of the most powerful figures in boxing

Comment

Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
          Did WBC ordered Stevenson vs Gvozdyk at this point?...
          They ordered him to face the WINNER. They are going to say since nobody was declared a winner the rematch can happen

Comment

What’s the obsession with Gvozdyk? I think y’all just like anyone with a Russian name. He hasn’t fought anyone and he just looked horrible facing a guy who wasn’t even ranked in the top 50. I think Jack and Adonis handles him easily

Comment

No rematch. Fight was ok but adonis has a good mandatory next. Fook watching these guys follow one another around the ring

Comment

Originally posted by Steven Mccowan View Post
                No rematch. Fight was ok but adonis has a good mandatory next. Fook watching these guys follow one another around the ring
                I’m guessing you didn’t see Gvozdyk last fight lol

Comment

One interesting note is that Gvozdyk was supposed to fight the winner and there wasn't one so WBC could order a rematch to get a clear winner before granting Gvozdyk a shot.

Comment

Originally posted by THEFRESHBRAWLER View Post
                    I’m guessing you didn’t see Gvozdyk last fight lol
                    Gvozdyk fought Mehdi Amar, a dude who posed no danger whatsoever and maybe Gvozdyk just wanted to box a full 12 rounder for the first time in his career -- with a view to the much more experienced future opponents... (up to that Amar fight, Gvozdyk never passed the 8th round in the ring -- which was vs Chilemba)...

Comment

Originally posted by gntsfan84 View Post
                      One interesting note is that Gvozdyk was supposed to fight the winner and there wasn't one so WBC could order a rematch to get a clear winner before granting Gvozdyk a shot.
                      ... at this very point of his career, I can't see Stevenson wishing to face Jack (again) or Gvozdyk...

Comment

Working...
                      X