Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jacobs To Charlo: To Be KOB - You Know What You Have To Do!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by j.razor View Post
    What's even better is Jermall vs lil g. Both fight so you won't have the "running" you talk about.
    Lil g is scared of Charlo. He will avoid Charlo. He doesn't want to be beaten very bad for low payday. He wants only Canelo, he thinks only about money. That's why talking about Charlo vs GGG doesn't make sense.

Comment

How about Jermall spanks lil g for the belts then Mall/Jacobs can fight for those belts.
      Be sure. GGG will never face Charlo and Jacobs again. GGG thinks only money nowadays. He doesn't want high risk for low reward.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyBoxing View Post
        loooooooool

So now triple must gift his belts...
        Of course, if he doesn't want to defend titles against them.

Comment

• Originally posted by Diego Rodriguez View Post
          Aww lil' dull razor is getting mad. I heard you almost nailed down the alphabet. Remember L, M, N, O, P, Q not L, M, N, O, P, P. You'll get it kid. Get that GED and start contributing to society . . . no more gov't handouts.
          I posted this down here & then you posted that?^

Originally Posted by j.razor
          You know what's funny is that you need his help to defend the weak **** you guys are on. Losers are weak & you fit the bill. #Twinkies.

LOL...You one corny a*s mo fo. You the kind of dude that takes a karate class & still people whoop your a*s....LOL

Comment

• Originally posted by Steven Mccowan View Post
            Jesus christ super casual do you talk about ANY other fighters? I am a boxing fan and would like to see jacobs vs charlo. Quit getting stuck man...i am embarassed for you
            Then leave twinky.

Comment

• Originally posted by PensionKiller View Post
              I feel Jacobs humbles Charlo
              You feel but know other wise.

Comment

• Originally posted by Steven Mccowan View Post
                Crawford cleaned out jww and became undisputed. He didnt have any trout problems or any of the other bums the lioness with a purse has had. Charlo vs jacobs is THE fight. Damn you are an easy sell on hype. One guy rules the mw division,with 20 defenses and the other guy fights a one legged man and leftovers of opponents of the mw king and yet to you the mw king is a bum,and the one legged man slayer is tbe smh. Super casual you have a problem....you are gullible haha. Oh and when charlo gets a GGG fight and loses (mark my words again) youll be back with an 'oh gee whizz i didnt think that would happen' just like last time you 'chimed in' on a fight haha
                Stop making **** up, YOU ride the lil g hype & lil g lost 2 in a row to Jacobs & Nelo the ONLY 2 GOOD FIGHTERS HE HAS FOUGHT HIS WHOLE CAREER. YOU are scared Mall drops lil g that's why you don't want that match up. #Twinky

Comment

• Originally posted by Califire209 View Post
                  Damn bro you're reaching on that one, no one was talking about Golovkin the discussion is about Charlo and Jacobs,, U need to get Triple G's balls out your mouth
                  You need to stop acting like a lil b*tch trying to protect lil g.

Comment

• Originally posted by chrisJS View Post
                    I'd say he's autistic. He says he's a grown up (not sure I believe that). He's definitely on the spectrum though. Racist as hell too.
                    You the racist here cuz when I talk boxing & match ups you get scared like a twinky with the cream filling in the middle. I can whoop your a*s in the ring & you would be just like charlie z talking about you know more about boxing than me....LOL

Comment

You the racist here cuz when I talk boxing & match ups you get scared like a twinky with the cream filling in the middle. I can whoop your a*s in the ring & you would be just like charlie z talking about you know more about boxing than me....LOL
                      All irrelevant and for all we know unless you post some videos of yourself or prove what you've accomplished then you have never stepped foot in the ring.

What can be proven though is that you have mental issues (I won't make fun of that) and are racist.

Comment

Working...
                      X