Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Andre Ward Will Do a Chicken Dance For the Ages....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bigdramashow View Post
    good thread. Ive said it before, dont be surprised if this is the last time you see andre ward in a boxing ring. Not sure hes got the motivation to build himself up back from the bottom after kovalev knocks him unconscious
    I have my suspicions. he doesn't truly enjoy fighting. his entire game is to avoid fighting really.

My question is will he finally man up and fight GGG?

Comment

Originally posted by NaijaD View Post
      They said the same things about Floyd.... being extremely defensively aware does not mean you have a bad chin, people like you will be expecting Ward to unravel after the first clean punch and it's not going to happen. Kovalev needs to land combinations, single punches won't do the job.

Since Ward moved to 168 his chin has never been an issue, Darnell Boone dropped Kovalev too so how is one glass chinned and not the other? Because Ward is a master of defense?????

By cranial structure study alone, I can tell Floyd is packing a good chin.

wide midface and square jaw.

there are other defensive first fighters who also happen to possess iron jaws like Bernard.

Ward is not one of them.
      Last edited by HeadShots; 10-14-2016, 04:46 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by HeadShots View Post
        By cranial structure study alone, I can tell Floyd is packing a good chin.

there are other defensive first fighters who also happen to possess iron jaws like Bernard.

They seem to be exceptions. Most black guys in general seem to have small, sloping chins and narrow jaws.

Comment

Originally posted by HeadShots View Post
          boxing fan first and foremost.

lol @ ward fans supporting huggers and runners online just because of race when y'all don't even show up to watch his fights.

his style is a disgrace.
          Ok then why do you spend so much time talking about him? you dont like him..cool

Comment

If Ward does happen to win(he is the favorite) I wonder where the crusher goes from here. HBO has made it clear that they are cutting their boxing content and only have room for a couple of stars. My guess is that John David Jackson want be seeing any oil sheen in that ponytail for awhile. Kathy Duva will have to kiss goodbye to those cute little retirement homes in Boca Raton, where the geriatrics all smell like cinnamon and nutmeg. Kovalev will be back performing unscrupulous acts like being a menacing Russian content on stealing the latest iPhone from upstanding citizens.
            Last edited by frantic fighter; 10-14-2016, 04:49 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by don larryx View Post
              Ok then why do you spend so much time talking about him? you dont like him..cool

1st thread i made about him. do you have PTSD?

Comment

Originally posted by BKM- View Post
                They seem to be exceptions. Most black guys in general seem to have small, sloping chins and narrow jaws.

I hate to say this but those guys are usually on the end of spectacular KO's.

The ones with iron chins usually have wide midfaces. Period.

James Toney. JCC. Golovkin. etc

Comment

That chin stuff is nonsense, Isaac Chilemba must have a bad chin by your reasoning cause he has the sloping chin you speak of so why didn't Kovalev get rid of him?

Comment

Originally posted by don larryx View Post
                    43 more days bruh....mmm hmm yep counting down the days each day is better than the last.

Comment

Originally posted by NaijaD View Post
                      That chin stuff is nonsense, Isaac Chilemba must have a bad chin by your reasoning cause he has the sloping chin you speak of so why didn't Kovalev get rid of him?

are you blind? do you have any clue about shapes?

u can't tell that shape form this?

Ward is clenching his jaw. enhancing it and the photo is taken upwards. still disgraceful jaw and face.

[IMG]http://pro*************.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/Andreward.jpg[/IMG]
                      Last edited by HeadShots; 10-14-2016, 04:57 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X