No announcement yet.

Has anybody seen of hurd from Charles Martin since he left the UK

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Has anybody seen of hurd from Charles Martin since he left the UK

Has anybody seen of hurd from Charles The NOT SO Prince Martin since he left the UK,

Is he in a Cave hiding out or on the Beech Spending that Hard Earned 3million Pounds for those 2rounds of action. . . . . .

He posted this on Twitter

Comment

I read a sky piece where he was claiming he had distractions in the build up

Just the usual loser statements.

Comment

"I walk this earth like a god"

No Charles, you walk this earth looking like you're wearing a nappy.

Comment

He took his money and left. What did you expect?

Comment

He says that was not him in the ring that night hahahah

twitter.com/stprincecharles

Either way its a GOOD PAYDAY IF YOU CAN GET IT . . .

Comment

He sent out a few tweets earlier filled with excuses, he then sent a tweet saying he's not one for excuses

Comment

He also said that he dislocated his rib before the fight

Comment

Originally posted by Maxwell007 View Post
                  Has anybody seen of hurd from Charles The NOT SO Prince Martin since he left the UK,

Is he in a Cave hiding out or on the Beech Spending that Hard Earned 3million Pounds for those 2rounds of action. . . . . .

No need to rub it in. At least he travelled to the UK. Surely, that has to count for something. What a warrior.

Comment

Anyone can travel first class to the UK and stay in a 5star hotel, see the best of London and be treated like the KING of Kings for 2weeks, then fight for 2rounds get paid 3million pounds, then fly home . . ., Im glad AJ won but I was hoping for LOTS more from Charlesthe prine martin, I like Charles martin and so do the uk boxing fans, it will be the same FOR THE LETS GO CHAMP, the UK fans are expecting a lot from him hahah

Comment

Working...
                    X