No announcement yet.

Loeffler says First 5 hours of GGG/Wade presale sold over 4k tickets

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
    Yeah just looked at tickets. Not gonna happen, fools want a grand for floor seats on ticketmaster. He's fighting Dominic Wade for crying out loud
    wtf, a grand, it was half that for Lemieux

Comment

Yeah just looked at tickets. Not gonna happen, fools want a grand for floor seats on ticketmaster. He's fighting Dominic Wade for crying out loud
      Originally posted by Hougigo View Post
      a Grand? Yea, eff that.

If I was in the area, I'd go for the cheap tickets, but the people who pay that 300+ must really love GGG or just got money to blow
      Originally posted by hogwash View Post
      wtf, a grand, it was half that for Lemieux
      With ticket prices like that I think Haymon just got Wade a million dollar payday I can't wait until they release the fight purses.

Comment

Originally posted by about.thousands View Post
        With ticket prices like that I think Haymon just got Wade a million dollar payday I can't wait until they release the fight purses.
        Man something is going on. Gonna check out the tickets for the Ward fight instead.

Comment

Originally posted by about.thousands View Post
          So you're one of the ones more interested in finance than boxing. Go start financescene breh.

Comment

GGG is fun to watch but isn't a box office draw.

Comment

Man something is going on. Gonna check out the tickets for the Ward fight instead.
              I think to selling tickets are 300 from Oracle Arena. Hope it's not a 1 fight telecast again

Comment

Gennady a bum doe.

Comment

Meh. I made the drive for the Monroe fight but am completely unmotivated for this card.
                  I'll sit tight and look for some discount Ward tickets in the coming weeks.

Comment

Originally posted by Hougigo View Post
                    I think to selling tickets are 300 from Oracle Arena. Hope it's not a 1 fight telecast again
                    I hate trying to get tickets through Ticketmaster. Can't even pick the section you want

Comment

4000 presale *cough*comp*cough*

Comment

Working...
                      X