• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

good fight...

Comment

nice fight, i like chaves, but he needs to migrate, and new corner

Comment

This is Chaves' 4th opportunity, he really needs to make this one count. He has already fought guys that are on the same level or better than Alexander, but will he be able to beat Devon? I just don't know. Very difficult fight to predict.

Comment

Not sure if Devon agrees with Diego Chaves' hugging tactics tbh, I think it's quite unatural how much clinching Devon does...

Comment

Originally posted by ironmike2012 View Post
            Wow should be a great fight. Chaves is a dirty fighter, while Devon will box and move. Who would want to watch this? Better fights for both, style wise, this fight will be ugly. Devon should be able to out box him, just like he did Maidana.
            If he wins I'd like to see a maidana rematch since chino's coming off 2 L's and is as big as a house. Might motivate him to really hurt Devon and avenge his loss.

Comment

Originally posted by English Lion View Post
              Alexander will beat Diego Chavez on points by at least 4 points...Chavez is decent but his skill set is very limited.
              He comes on really strong, but by round 4 always seems to lose some steam.

Comment

Chances of this being an exciting match given their history is a stretch

Comment

Originally posted by BattleAxePurist View Post
                  Chaves is an exciting fighter, don't let the Rios fight fool you

He's been in great fights with Thurman and Bradley

Comment

Originally posted by 285Kid View Post
                    Both don't have a credit win in the last year , they fight for a future title shot... BOXING
                    Fun how boxing works

Comment

Originally posted by BattleAxePurist View Post

Most of Chavez's fights have been exciting.

Comment

Working...
                      X