Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I don't think Leo Santa Cruz would win a single round vs Guillermo Rigondeaux.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I don't think Leo Santa Cruz would win a single round vs Guillermo Rigondeaux.

I just wanted to give my 2 cents on a potential matchup between Guillermo Rigondeaux and Leo Santa Cruz.

The RingGod is one of my favorites. He just makes it look so easy in there.

It's tough enough to win a single round against him. Really, the only way one can win a round vs RingGodDeaux is if you knock him down. However it is tough enough to even hit him. Lets be honest people. Rigo schools Santa Cruz 12-0. It would be easier than intercepting a pass thrown by Tony Romo.

I think Rigo stops LSC late to be honest.

Comment

blame haymon. fight won't ever happen.

rigo is packing china, so it would be interesting.

Comment

Originally posted by baxinguy View Post
        blame haymon. fight won't ever happen.

rigo is packing china, so it would be interesting.
        But he doesn't wobble. He gets right back up. He doesn't lose his legs.

Comment

If the fight ever happens LSC is going to get that home court advantage and the judges will be tilted in his favor. If its remotely close it'd be going to LSC.

I think all the judges gave Donaire 4-5 rounds and that was a beat down I'd expect the same type of scoring to be honest LSc will be given every benifit of the doubt.

Comment

Though, the japanese guy did better than anyone has ever done against Rigo. And Rigo did this to him.

Comment

Originally posted by BrushMyHair View Post
              But he doesn't wobble. He gets right back up. He doesn't lose his legs.
              LSC isn't much of a challenge to rigo. If rigo had a better chin, the fight would be even less interesting.

Comment

Originally posted by baxinguy View Post
                LSC isn't much of a challenge to rigo. If rigo had a better chin, the fight would be even less interesting.
                No one is much of a challenge for Rigo.

Comment

LSC drops him at least once

Comment

Imo, Santa Cruz is nothing to write home about. He's peaked. He's nothing special. That's how I also feel about Rigondeaux although I feel Rigondeaux would win this fight. Santa Cruz has a mere ambush chance of winning. He would have to ambush and overwhelm and stop Rigo to win or he gets outboxed.

It still won't make Rigondeaux famous. If Donaire didn't do it Leo sure as hell ain't.

Comment

Working...
                    X