SHO: Khan-Alexander, Thurman-Bundu, undercards RbR Discussion Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SHO: Khan-Alexander, Thurman-Bundu, undercards RbR Discussion Thread

Fight has now been made.

Khan vs Alexander: Winner gets Maidana's custody. Who wins?
    Khan by Decision
    59.36%
    Khan by Stoppage
    11.42%
    Alexander by Decision
    11.42%
    Alexander by Stoppage
    15.07%
    Draw
    2.74%
    Last edited by Box-Office; 10-30-2014, 07:27 PM.

khan by ud

Comment

Originally posted by Box-Office View Post
      So, Khan just mentioned him and although I'm not too big on a southpaw again given he is targeting Floyd this is still a good fight because not only Devon is an elite WW it also erases the "duck" stain from Khan's career.

Khan vs Alexander: Winner gets Maidana's custody. Who wins?
      Good fight, I hope it happens. Alexander would be a better win than Guerrero for Amir Khan. If he wins.

As far as Maidana's custody is concerned, I'd give it to Alexander since he took care of him much better than Khan did lol. There will be a lot more at stake than Chino's custody anyway, especially for Khan.

Comment

Khan by decision, but I give Alexander a very good chance of stopping khan.. Better chance than I would give to Guerrero..

Alexander has the handspeed and technique to catch khan with a counter or lead hook and end the fight
        Last edited by Sugar Adam Ali; 07-27-2014, 11:42 PM.

Comment

I really hope this is the fight the make! i doub it though, it's likely going to be either Berto or Guerrero

Comment

that chin can't be trusted

Comment

I'd go with Alexander if it happens but should have happend last Dec.

If Khan won he'd probably already have that Mayweather fight he's been dreaming about for years.

Comment

I'm going with Alexander.

Although he lost to porter he showed a lot of toughness and delivered a lot of big shots. Khan vs porter would of been dead.

Alexander has improved a lot since his Bradley loss, he isn't getting the respect he deserves IMO. Somehow the entire boxing world also forgets he beat the living crap out of maidana.

Comment

Ive heard about this fight...is there an article or something that says their in talks? Anyway I don't think Devon has enough power to keep Khan from ambushing him all night...too fast

Comment

Devon is elite?

Lmao last night some idiot said if you're the best in your division you're elite. And now this?

Comment

Working...
                    X