Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gotta give Pacquiao props for giving a live dog Algieri a shot

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I completely agree. People need to freaking stop bad mouthing algieri. He's a strong honorable champion. He stepped into fire against Provo and came out blazing like a phoenix. He deserves this fight. All of you haters need Jesus.

Comment

Don't Floyd fans hold Chris to the highest standard because he's slick and just beat Ruslan?

I don't get it tell em Hectari

Comment

It's only a joke because of Algieri's profile. Manny should win but this fight is not a cakewalk. Take your ridicule to Garcia-Salka and boycott that sh&t

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
          Don't Floyd fans hold Chris to the highest standard because he's slick and just beat Ruslan?

I don't get it tell em Hectari
          No, not all Floyd fans. And I had Ruslan winning that fight. So

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
            This is a very bad match up for Manny, stylistic nightmare for him.

This is the opposite of Maidana vs. Mayweather, because Maidana is tailormade for Floyd he is a flat foot slow guy, who Floyd can hold onto.

Algieri is a mover, tons of stamina, he is a big guy, 5 foot 10, long reach, good jab, hard to hit flush. He is Pacman's kryptonite according to what a lot of Mayweather fans say, they say Pacman cannot handle boxers who move a lot.

This is a very dangerous fight for Manny, but Pac also gets props from me for giving Chris a chance, this is like when Barrera gave Pacman a shot at 126 from 122 pounds.

Pacman didn't do jack in 126 and was a champ at 122, and went up in weight to fight for the lineal ring championship against Barrera.

I don't get why some Floyd fans are trying to think this is a cherry pick or horrible match up? when Algieri has a huge chance to beat Pac, he is a bad match up for Manny given what they said about Manny having trouble with movers, and he is much taller and longer than Manny.

This is far from a cherry pick fight, a cherry pick is if Manny fought a tailormade opponent who will just stand there and let him tee off.

WE also know Chris is a live dog, he has a big chance to win and he will fight his heart out, just like he did against the much more difficult opponent in Rusland, Ruslan was tamed by Chris. Chris will give his all he will jab, stick and move and outclass Manny, if Manny wins I will be impressed because like many Floyd fans have said he has trouble with movers.

I would rather see Floyd Mayweather in with someone like Algeiri than Maidana or another slow plodding boxer.

Comment

Hectari is right this is a difficult style for Manny.

Defo tougher than Maidana for Floyd.

Comment

I'll be some what ok with it as long as it's a world championship boxing telecast. I'm not paying for this.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
                  But you're not a flom0 doe

Chris is very slick

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
                    ffs, please leave the posting to members that know the sport. smdh

Comment

Interesting. Manny PAC hasn't faced a white guy in ages.
                      Trivia: Who was the last white guy PAC faced?

ok ok...
                      Thinking about it.
                      It was Hatton.

Comment

Working...
                      X