No announcement yet.

Roy Jones Jr: Tale from the dark side

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Roy Jones Jr: Tale from the dark side

Fat Joe speaking about Roy Jones Jr (GOAT)!

It's only hip hop? So this fat ass is basically admitting that he lied on his rap, then.

And he wouldn't be so brave if he didn't have 150 guys ready to jump people for him. Coward. One on one he isn't worth a ****. Might even have a heart attack if he had to fight.

Comment

This was definitely thread worthy.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
        It's only hip hop? So this fat ass is basically admitting that he lied on his rap, then.

And he wouldn't be so brave if he didn't have 150 guys ready to jump people for him. Coward. One on one he isn't worth a ****. Might even have a heart attack if he had to fight.
        Joe handled it like a normal intelligent person would, how is avoiding confrontation cowardly? The good news is, Roy Jones didn't get hurt as a result of this.

Comment

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy View Post
          Joe handled it like a normal intelligent person would, how is avoiding confrontation cowardly?
          He started all of this by rapping that "even Roy Jones was forced to lean back." Making it seem like Roy was afraid of him or something.

When in reality Roy was just being wary of this guys posse of thugs.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
            He started all of this by rapping that "even Roy Jones was forced to lean back." Making it seem like Roy was afraid of him or something.

When in reality Roy was just being wary of this guys posse of thugs.
            I know for a fact that isn't it, lean back came out in 05, not much before that Roy Jones was seen as invincible, I believe he's talking about Roy's knock out loses. Joe pretty much assured Roy his safety and that to me is very respectable, not many rappers would have done that.

Comment

My fault, it was in Ja Rule's - New York, I assumed it was lean back, I still think it was a result of the knock loses, pretty much having fell from the top. It was a dumb thing to say though, not a fan of Joe or Ja Rule either.

Comment

hes a racist every other word is ni gg a! nig ga! nig ga !

do people like this even exist ? ........................ its like its a comedy sketch ala ali g ....... or borat ???

Comment

Originally posted by fatmash View Post
                  hes a racist every other word is ni gg a! nig ga! nig ga !

do people like this even exist ? ........................ its like its a comedy sketch ala ali g ....... or borat ???
                  Umm what? Are black people racist when they say " ni gg a" too?

Comment

Originally posted by negged View Post
                    Umm what? Are black people racist when they say " ni gg a" too?
                    no coz they are ni gg ers .............................. hes some sort of white / south american cross breed !

its like me as a white man saying those ........ nig gga! ni gga! ni gga!............................ its funny its like ali g .................... but hes actually serious lol

Comment

Working...
                    X