Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

David Haye throwing some very fast, vicious one-twos yesterday (Video)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

this is another damn fight not on tv, how the **** do i watch this one

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Tyson77 View Post
      this is another damn fight not on tv, how the **** do i watch this one
      It's 2012 bruh, not a hard question to answer this by yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by BornToLive View Post
        It's 2012 bruh, not a hard question to answer this by yourself.
        Still bull**** they wont have the fight on tv.

Comment

Anybody got a video of his practicing rabbit punching, flopping and excuse making?

Comment

Originally posted by #1Assassin View Post
            dereck chisora public workout..

he looks to be in good shape too by his standards. the diffrence in speed, power and skills are vast though. haye should knock him out, but its HW boxing so who knows. chisora does have a good chin, if he is able to put pressure on haye in the early rounds without taking too much punishment and then land more and more bodyshots as the fight progresses he might wear haye down.

haye looked much, much sharped though. i think he will knock chisora out in the middle rounds.
            All anyone needs to see how this fight will play out is the post fight fiasco from the Klitschko fight. Haye single handedly took out Chisora and half of his team. Dude is going to bury Chisora, KO within 5 rounds...

Comment

Cmon guys, don't drink the Kool Aid, Haye is a loudmouth, gutless coward. I hope all of his toes are in shape. Expect him to turn in another non effort and laugh all the way to the bank AGAIN!

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Bob View Post
                Cmon guys, don't drink the Kool Aid, Haye is a loudmouth, gutless coward. I hope all of his toes are in shape. Expect him to turn in another non effort and laugh all the way to the bank AGAIN!
                He stepped in the ring with the giant Valuev which is something both the Klitschkos were always too scared to do. Sure, Valuev isn't a great boxer but the Klitschkos didn't want to fight anyone without the size advantage. Meanwhile Haye has fought bigger guys for years. Gutless? Sure...

Comment

Working...
                X