Amir khan looks even worse now that maidana got dominated

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SirChaelSonnen View Post
    You Hate Khan Lol, don't lie b!
    You do care that he got KO'd thats why you ALWAYS mention it and say he's 'chinny'.
    Bradley never dominated Holt at all, he would have done in your eyes, but thats not realistic is it. Truth is, look at the judges scorecards... And Holt is a poor fighter, period.
    Khan was 'run close' on the scorecards by Maidana at his preffered weight, although not in my eyes lol.
    You are only as good as Your LAST FIGHT, not a fight you had 4 years ago fam wen you was a youth.
    You say Bradley had to fight the number #1 rank at the weight and Khan hasn't?
    Well Khan did and look what he did to Kotelnik!! who is of much better quality than Witter ever has been.
    He also fought Maidana, Judah (You saw what he did to him eh) and Barrera. Big names in the sport and real tough opponents. Who's Bradley fought of that calibre again??? Lol

No, Peterson DID have to take the rematch, The WBA forced the rematch on him, but the IBF didn't 'cos Khan never turned up to the hearing in fear of an unfair trial.
    Straight up, Khan wouldn't have took the rematch, lol. Would Bradley have done so if he had won a joke decision like that when he planned on fighting Floyd within 12 months? Nooooo!!!
    This whole post makes me sad for you...

Comment

• This thread is making me want to make up a new triangle theory for my sig.

Comment

• Khan won more rounds against Kotelnik than what Alexander and Maidana won against Kotelnik put together. What is the point of this thread again?

Comment

• Originally posted by PBFP4P View Post
          Khan won more rounds against Kotelnik than what Alexander and Maidana won against Kotelnik put together. What is the point of this thread again?
          So Rome can feel good about Maidana's poor performance, so he can abuse Amir some more 'cos he's still insecure about Timothy after he ducked Khan...

Comment

• Not as bad as Victor Ortiz looks.

Comment

• Originally posted by PED User View Post
              Not as bad as Victor Ortiz looks.
              LMAO

I want that rematch though. Ortiz was never meant to be 140.

Comment

Working...
              X